Part seven: a fun night

(Hey sorry I'm not updating these past few days I've been busy with my brothers friend quinceañera a.k.a sweet sixteen and he had to practice some dance moves and now we're preparing another sweet sixteen party and back to school shopping so I'm sorry for being busy but for now enjoy the story enjoy)

(Levis Pov.)

'Ugh Erwin's right I should tell him'

"UGH fine I'll tell the little brat," Erwin finally let go of my arm and went to the kitchen. I was going to take a shower and figure out how to tell Eren my feelings.

*~20 minutes later~*

I hoped on my bed and began to think away to tell Eren about my fellings.

'hey Eren I have something to tell you...no, ugh, Eren I like you maybe even love you.....No, um Eren oh Eren I fell for you and now I truly found peace oh Eren oh Eren will you be mine....NO, hum Eren your my boyfriend now sense I love you now hold my hand.....UGH why is it so hard he probably won't have the same feeling towards me'

(Erens Pov.)

      I couldn't stop thinking about Levi. He is just so....perfect. UGH he probably would punch me. I can't have a broken heart. You know what I'm going to tell him tomorrow. I'll just have to face the music. I don't care what will happen to me I'll just see what lies ahead for me.

I just want him to know that I love him.

*{Next morning bought to you by Windex Levi's number one costumer}*

     I decided to leave a note in Levi's locker which wasn't hard to find sense it was right next to mine.

'Hey Levi,

I want to meet you behind the school after school I have something to tell you. It's really important. Hope you can be there for me. Meet me there at 3:50pm.

              -Eren'

    I couldn't wait till after school I really want to confess my feelings to him. So for the rest of the day I was really nervous if Levi was going to be there, or if he got the note, or even decided not to come. I was a nervous reck.

(Peteras Pov.)

      I just saw Eren put a note in Levi's locker. I knew he had a crush on him but I can't believe that he was going to confess his feelings to Levi.

'No, I can't let him take my crush away. I've known Levi more than Eren. I'm not letting him get away with it.'

   I quickly put a note in Levi's locker and hope that he could get it and I really thought I had time but looks like I'm going have to make my move more sooner. So I also wrote a note in Levi's locker and easily picked the lock and opened the locker and grabbed the note and replace it with another one. Lucky for me I was able to forge Erens handwriting.

'Hey Levi,

I want to meet you behind the school after school I have a surprise for you. And don't worry about me I'll be there 3:45 so be there before.

                 -Eren'

  Yes I'm going to do something evil but hey wouldn't you do the same if your crush was about to be taken by someone else than you. I'm going to make sure that I'll break Erens heart and watch him cry to see that Levi was off the market and was about to take his sweet virginity.

(I'm sorry about that but good news I'm making the other story that will have multiple short stories of you and Levi and maybe have some will Eren, Erwin, or Jean in the short stories as well, Muha, ha, ha, ha!!!! oh and tha-

*gets cut off by Levi round house punching the author*

Levi: FOR CRYING OUT LOUD SHUT THE HELL UP AND GO TO SLEEP AND QUIT WRITING THE STORIES AT NIGHT CAUSE I HAVEN'T SLEPT IN DAYS!!!!

Author: shut the hell up Levi I can do whatever the hell I want

Levi: WELL CAN YOU SHUT OFF THAT ANNOYING TRASH YOU KEEP PLAYING WHEN WRITING THIS STORY!!!

Author: But Leeeevvvviiii~! I love playing Carrie Underwood's songs!!

Levi: who the hell cares about that bitch

Author: OH HELL NO YOU JUST DID NOT JUST SAY THAT ABOUT CARRIE UNDERWOOD!!!! *bitch slaps Levi in the face*

Levi: why you little fucker

*Levi and author starts strangling each other and breaks stuff*

Eren: Come on you guys not again *sighs long* well anyways we're ,except Levi, happy that some people are starting to vote this story even though the author has been lately busy but is over the moon seeing votes on her story this has been making her really happy.

*author then kicks Levi in the crotch while Levi ellbows author in the stomach and both groan in pain and accidentally fall on each other*

Jean: Awww~you guys are already about to go on third base already looks like the author finally got her wish.

Author: Jean....shut the hell up....or else...I won't put....you in......the story

Levi: Wait.....what the fuck!?!