Part five: call me

(hey guys sorry that it took me a while to update but you'll see why it took me awhile to right this and I also added details so sorry for making you wait enjoy(>﹏<)

(Erens Pov.)

  'wow the food smells so wonderful I never knew he could cook so exotic and if the smell is so unbelievable then the food must be exploding with flavor'

    I thought as I was stopped in my tracks. As I was trying to figure out how to describe the smell and flavor I got lost in my thoughts.

   "Oi, brat are you going to stand there and continue to smell the air like Mike or come and eat the damn food,"

     I snapped out of my thoughts and I saw Levi standing by the stove with a plate of pancakes and waffles next to him.'Wait! who's Mike, was he his' I started to wonder who is Mike and was he his...."friend," As I tried to think how to ask him with out being nosey as I was sitting down on the table in front of him."T-Thank you Levi," as I start to say "umm Levi out of curiosity uh who's Mike," I start to stare at him. He wasn't looking eye-to-eye with me but he was face-to-face with me.

    "he's a guy who I know, he isn't a friend to call cause before you even know he's in the room he starts sniffing your neck for no reason but he can smell any kind of thing. Even fear, he's just a creep."

   I was even shocked that he was actually talking with me. After we are some waffles and pancakes we decided to watch some TV. Almost an hour has gone by Levi decided to brake the silence.

"Hey, Jeager, do you...I don't know but maybe....like anyone at school?"

'I can't believe that he's saying that, I guess it was going to come out sooner or later, but should I really tell him, I mean what will he even do? I guess it's worth a shot'

  "Well, I do have someone in mind but, I don't know if they'll even have the same feeling about me,"

"Oh yeah, describe them if you say that they'll not have the same feeling towards you,"

"Well, they're hard to approach, they always have this cold stern expiration, and some people even say that the person is emotionless that it would be impossible for them if they even smile,''

(Levis Pov.)

'He's talking about me is he or maybe that girl who always wears a scarf,'

"But-"

'But, What!?!'

"I see that there's more to him, I can see that even though he's emotionless he's still human, and that he's more than what he looks like,"

'Wow, no one has said that to me in years Wait did he say he?!?'

"So, who is he Eren,"

And right when I said that he was completely red as a tomato. I knew I caught him red handed. And now I can maybe express my feelings for him if the guy was me or not I still wanted to let Eren know that.

'I'll always love him as a friend or more if he can tell me the truth'

__________________________________________

UGH!!!! sorry if this chapter was short I was very busy but I hope with the other I'm not going to be BUSY!!! Ugh anyway I'm going to make it up to you in the next chapter so please forgive me for making it crapyヽ(`Д´)ノ