Part six: what should we do

(hi guys, for now on I'm going to update as soon as possible and if it doesn't the stories are starting to suck then I'll make it up to you but for now I just made part six so grab a baked potato and start reading( ^ω^)

(Erens Pov.)

'I don't know if I should tell him, but the truth has to come out sooner'

"H-He's....his n-name is-"

Right before Eren could finish the door slammed open reveling Erwin."Hey Levi sorry if you had to wait up but-" Erwin saw Levi and Eren on the couch he couldn't believe that actually brought his crush at their house.

"Uh....Levi who's he and what is he doing here,"

'Who is he, is he the one that has the huge eye brows'

"Erwin, this is Eren, this brat needed help in with one of his class,"

Erwin then walked over to the couch and shake Erens hand."Hi, I'm Erwin nice to meet you, I'm his roommate," Once he let go of his hand Eren started to questioned why he didn't see him around."Uh...how come I didn't see you here sense yesterday,"

"Oh I was at Hanjis house cause she had a cold, Levi said he was busy because he had to study with someone so I had to take care of her, but now she's doing fine,"

Erwin, Levi, and Eren began talking about themselves almost all day till after 5:30 Eren then felt his phone vibrate it was mikasa calling: 'Oh no this can't be good'

"H-Hello,"

"ERENNN!!!!!"

Eren pushed his phone as far away as possible Erwin and Levi saw that Eren was scared but Erwin didn't mind because he knew that it was probably someone who's overprotective. Eren then began to get angry from Mikasas outbursts.

"YOU DON'T NEED I'M RIGHT HERE, what do you need, GOD!!!''

"EREN, I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU ALL MORNING, I'VE BEEN TEXTING YOU MAY TIMES AND YOU DIDN'T ANSWER ARE YOU STILL AT YOUR "FRIENDS" HOUSE!?!?!"

"Ok Mikasa I'm sorry that I haven't tex you back ok I'll be there-"

"I'M PICKING YOU UP OK JUST STAND OUTSIDE AND I'LL PICK YOU UP''

"Ugh fine bye"

"I'm sorry Levi but my sister is worried like crazy and-", "It's ok I heard the what you two were talking about," Eren then grab his stuff and went outside ti be picked up by mikasa. Which only one minute later and Mikasa immediately stop the car and crushed Eren with a death hug.

-«Mean while back at the house»-

Levi was getting ready for bed, after he clean up the mess Erwin grabbed Levis arm before he could go to his room. Levi looked back and Erwin uttered something that Levi couldn't do but must.

"You know you have to tell him at some point,"

(sorry if it was sort but hopefully I updated again, anyway here's the big announcement drum roll please, I decided to make another story about you and Levi called 'Multiple Times(Levi x reader)' YAY!!!!! this is my way of making you wait for all my updates but I'm giving you another story and don't worry I'll still be updating this one too so now you are gonna be Levi's lover)