part two:I'm still thinking of you

(hey guys I don't know if you liked my last part or didn't, if you want me to keep updating then please comment me right here, so here's part two, and I'm sorry if it sucks I don't write that much so here it is)

(Erens Pov.)

As I left for my class I couldn't stop thinking of that boys eyes. They were perfect and dreamy. But the one part I couldn't stop thinking about was his soft lips. I keep feeling these weird feelings that say 'go after him' but I just ignore them for the rest of the day.

After lunch I went to my last class writing. I hated writing cause I was lame at it. After class I said bye to Armin I when I was going to my locker I was shock to see who was right next to my locker. As I let my feelings take over I released I was in front of him I wanted to step back but I couldn't. My feet were frozen, I couldn't breathe. Then I started to gaze on his hair it was so dark and looked so silky. And his skin was so beautiful but pale. And his eyes were so beautiful that I wanted to stare at them forever. But as I was looking at his eyes he looked in my direction.

(Levis Pov.)

As I said bye to Erwin I only have one more class writing. After class was over and I was going to my locker when I  was getting my stuff out I felt like I was being watched. It was probably Hanji staring at me I tried to ignore her but those eyes were still on me. when was digging into my backpack I saw two pairs of shoes pointing at me. I knew that they were to big to be Hanjis so I turned my head to the person who was standing next to me. I was in shock to see who it was."Oh, um, hey you."he said while trying to hide his blush.'he looks so cute when he blushes' he thought."What do you want brat," I said while still in my backpack."Oh, my locker is right next to you"I stepped back to let him pass. Silence was surrounding use till he bore the silence."So, what class food did you have?"I turned and looked at him."Writing"."Was your teacher Pixes?"I was suppirse that he know who was my teacher. "Yes, how did you know?""Because, he's my teacher too, I just came from his class right now, I'm kinda failing him already." 'This is my chance to get to know him better' he thought."Maybe I can help you,"

(Normal Pov.)

'Did I just hear him right?' Eren was thinking "Ummm......" he said nervously."Are you going to make your discussion or not brat cause it's getting late." he snapped out of his daze and answered nervously."Oh....u-h-h.....s-s-sure......uhmm where do you live?" he said shyly."I live on 3858 Rose Rd." he couldn't write it down fast right enough so Levi grabbed his arm and wrote it down along with his number and then left but before he did Levi said that Eren should come by his house tomorrow after school.

He also said that he can give him a ride,

he didn't need Mikasa to drive him. Right when Eren got home he couldn't wait till tomorrow. And when Levi went home he too couldn't wait either and he realised that he had never had felt this way before and he had found out that he too was in love.