part three: should we meet up again

(hey guys sorry that I haven't updated I was on vacation and my internet wasn't great as I thought it would be but now I'm back home I was going to write this chapter right when I got home but had to do some chores and was completely exhausted soooooooo I'm up are ready to give you this story do here it is again in so, so, so, sorry a about it so enjoy)

(Erens Pov.)

Today was the day.I was so excited to go to Levi's place. For studying of course. At the end of the day Eren waited at his locker for Levi. Right when the bell rang the whole school was having a flood of students coming out Eren was lucky he didn't get trapped. But he then he was thinking what kind of situation Levi would be in.

'Man Levi would be lost and I can just image a rescue team just trying to find him with a helicopter'

I started laughing at my own hummer till I felt someone standing behind me.

Their presence was cold. I could feel the other persons body heat right on my spine giving shivers to my spine. Their warm breath agents the nape of my neck.

Suddenly I was yanked by my arm and spun around. Little did I know I accidentally trip on my other foot that for some reason didn't want to move because it was probably planted. Right when I trip I landed hard on my ass."Oi! Brat I can't be waiting for you all day so you can fall on your ass! Now get up or do I need to carry you like a princess sense you attack like and annoying BITCH!" Levi snapped at me. I quickly got up and grab my bag.

"So...w-where..a-are-uh...we..going...if..t-t-that's..fine..w-with..you-uh",

'smooooth'

"You idiot, did you already forget, we're going to my house to study dum ass!" Levi shouted."And your coming in my car","Oh uh so which one is your car" I said while walking in the parking lot."right here".

'wow I've already met this guy and this is actually the first time I see him clam  with out calling me a name or shouting at me'

Eren thought while jumping in the car. It wasn't long till I we were at his house. His house was a two storied building with a small balcony on the roof that I guess it was used for star gazing.

"Oi, brat you're having some tea with me and wait for me in the living room alright"

"Yeah, sounds cool" Eren utter when he entered the living room.

Once he got out his note book and his book out Levi was walking in the living room with to cups of tea in one hand his book and journal in the other.

(Levis Pov.)

    Right when we were done with studying and tea it started to rain outside hard. And then I hear Erens phone ring he picked it up and answered it."Hello....oh hey Mikasa.....your staying....well I'm at my friends house.....we're just studying....why....ok I'll ask him...", hey Levi can I stay here for tonight my sister is worried that I'll get in a accident if I go out back home so can I sleep here just for tonight", I look at him trying not to be excited about him sleeping over."Sure whatever",...huh oh he said it was ok....ok I'll see you tomorrow......have fun...bye. After he hung up I got the urge to tell him who the hell was 'Mikasa'." uh Eren who was that you were talking to",

   "Huh, oh that was my adoptive sister Mikasa she can sometimes be over protective", I was relieved that she wasn't Erens girlfriend, or close friend, or ex-girlfriend, or something like those.

    "Do you want to watch 'black butler'" I asked him of course you could see tell by his face he was more than happy to know hims favorite show."HEL-oops, uh yeah yeah sure whatever,"

   I after a whole season 2 of black butler Eren was sleeping on my shoulder.'he's so cute Wait did I say cute but then again he's adorable what's happening to me'

   As I was starting at Eren he fell on my lap and still didn't wake up he started to cuddle my croch and I kinda fell good

   But it was already late so I grabbed him and toss him over my shoulders and put him on my bed. I as I was walking away he grabbed my arm and started to whimper. I felt a little bad for him that I decided to get in bed with him.

  Just to comfort him that's all and he wouldn't stop whining right and besides I would never fall for him right. And fell asleep in his arms.

(sorry if it was crapy or too short or both but it's already morning and I've been writing all night and it's morning so I hope you'd liked it I'll try to keep updating ok to keep those comments coming bye (*^o^*)