part four: should we even?

(hey guys I promise that I'd keep updating so here id's part four so hope you'll enjoy it here it is enjoy)

(Erens Pov.)

  As my eyes started to fluttered opening I see I was asleep in Levi's arms.

   'god damn he's so cute when he's sleeping'

   I didn't want to take my eyes off of him he was just so damn cute. But as I was lost in my thoughts and Levi wanted to spoon with me. But we were face-to-face so all he did was cuddle in my chest. I didn't want this moment to end. But suddenly my phone vibrated the loudest that I could feel it from the ground when my feet were touching that rug. The only time when I didn't want to wake up early by Mikasa is on the weekend.

"Ugh...what do you wa-,"

  Before I could answer Mikasa screamed so loud that it made Levi fall off the bed in shock "EREN!!!!!WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL NIGHT!!!!!I'VE BEEN WORRIED SICK!!!!!," But right before I could explain she shouted so many question that Levi thought I was talking to someone that had some anger issues."ARE YOU OK!?!!WHAT HAPPENED?!?!!WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!SHOULD I CALL 911?!?!DID  SOMEONE MADE YOU DRINK ALCOHOL?!?!WAS IT JEAN!?!?I'LL KICK HIS ASS!!!!!WHERE IS HE?!?!?!I'LL KILL THAT NO-GOOD-TWO-TIMING-LITTLE-PICE-OF-HORSE-SHIT-EATING-F*****G-BASTRD!!!!!!",

    "MIKASA!!!!!Calm down here's one answer to answer to your questions NO!!!!!" Some times I think Mikasa gets over protective. She maybe my sister but she acts like my mother."Jeez, no need to yell at me I was just wondering happened to you,God! " 'what was she really maybe she going though something that I probably shouldn't get involved'. "Look Mikasa, I'm at a friend's house and I'll come see you later today ok I'm alright okay, bye,"

(Levis Pov.)

    'Who the he'll is-Ohhhh is it that girl who always wear that red scarf?'

    I got up from the floor (forgetting that I was still on the ground) and went to the kitchen making a few pancakes and waffles which ever shit he wants I don't care. But then again I kinda like him a little, as a friend. Well maybe more than that. Whatever I'm making the damn brat some damn food.

   Right when I was almost done with the pancakes I heard Eren then come in from the hallway you could tell that he was shocked by the smell I in the room that looked liked it amazed him with wonder."Well, are you going to stand there and continue to smell the air like Mike or come and eat the damn food,'' He then snapped out of his daze and answered nervously"O-oh sorry....um-thanks...I-think," 'Damn, he's cute when he's nervous what I have to stop thinking about Erens beautiful, gorgeous, lushs-Wait, I have to stop I have to hold in my lust just a little longer till I figured what he has for me then I can let the felling take over me and do what I want to him till we're both sore,' as I thought with a smirk.

(sorry I guess the chapters I'm going to be making are short but at least I'm updating more sooner anyway I'll get to the other chapter and probably have it in four days any who I better get some sleep for some reason I'm so tired I guess it takes a lot of energy to write a chapter at night so hoped you enjoyed this story soo see ya soon@( ̄- ̄)@