The Final Negotiation Crash Lands On You (BinJin)

It was a bright beautiful night on January 11 of 2021. It was Ye Jin's birthday. Bin was preparing a beautiful surprise for Ye Jin that night.

Flashback*

SYJ POV

A few weeks ago Bin was acting very weird lately since they talked abour confirming their relationship to the public. He was acting weird, some times Ye Jin would overhear him in a few if his phone calls

"Yes those flowers please make sure to deliver them." days later no flowers were found.

"Yes, I'd be free to sign the papers tomorrow." He didn't go anywhere the day after.

I had to ask his manager Dong Wan who Bin was meeting but that rascal wouldn't tell me as he didn't want to lose his job as per Bin's words.

Flashback ends*

SYJ POV

Mr. Hong picked me up for my birthday dinner date but Bin had to go first to check the location or some sort I really don't understand why he needs to do that.

A few minutes later Mr. Hong pulled up to an apartment complex I wasn't familiar with.

"Mr. Hong are you sure this is the right place?" I ask as the elevator makes its way to the penthouse.

"Yes ma'am. I wouldn't compromise your safety because I know I would die if anything happens to you."

"Oh goodness Mr. Hong don't be like-" I was cut off by the opening elevator doors.

"Here we are ma'am I'll leave you be as per Mr. Bin said." Mr. Hong says as he goes into the elevator.

"Wait Mr. Hong how do I get in?" As I block the elevator doors from closing.

"You should now ma'am." As he winks.

I only know me and Bin's keycodes. That's when it clicked. Maybe this was Bin's birthday gift, maybe he would ask me to move in together. As I put in the code for the first time. Which was surpisingly right. I was greeted by a path of flowers guiding me to a table where a letter was left.

"The final negotiation has crash landed on you, Inspector Ha. Follow the path to land at the final negotiation."

Following the path of flowers, I saw beautiful pictures of me and Bin. Pictures of our first date as a couple, the first time we met at the pifan awards almost 7 years ago, to the pictures of us together during the negotiation press conference.

His sweet gestures made me tear up, when I finally reached the end of the path. It revealed the love of my life, my Bin. He was standing in the middle of heart made by roses.

"What ending do you this negotiation may have inspector?" As he says one of the lines from our movie.

"A happy ending Mr. Hyun."

"Well, tonight my love we aren't the Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin that all the people know. We're the Kim Tae Pyung and Son Eon Jin only us know.

My love, Eon Jin I may not be as principled as Ri Jeong Hyeok is or as bad as Min Tae Gu can be, but I promise I will always be the Kim Tae Pyung you fell in love with.

And if I'm lucky enough my Eon Jin, Will you do me the honours and be with me for the rest of our lives? Son Eon Jin, will you marry me?" As he pops open a box revealing a beautiful pink diamond ring with a band embellished with silver diamonds.

"Oh goodness my love, I will! I always will! Thank you for the best birthday gift my love!"

"Your welcome my love and thank you for making me the happiest man on earth today!" As he closes the distance between us and seals our mouths closed with a passionate warm kiss.

After we break apart from the kiss I ask him
"Is this house ours?"

"Yes my love it is. I'm sorry if I bought without your opinion."

"No don't apologize, I love it thank you so much! Now whats next to do?"

"Well we can have dinner or we can go tour the house."

"Well I would love to tour the house first, specifically the bedroom." As I give him a naughty smirk.

That night our hearts were full of love as we made love for the first time as an engaged couple.

A/N

Hello readers! Please bear with my poor writing skills as this is my first time writing a fanfic but I hope you enjoyed this oneshot of mine 😊 Votes and comments are very appriciated 😊

Till the next chapter,
Love you all!