Wildest Dreams - 3 (RiRi)

Se-ri and Jeong-hyeok are now seated in the kitchen as Se-ri vigoriously slurps on the homemade ramen Jeong-hyeok prepared along with the hot dripped cofffee she very much missed. Amused to see how fast Se-ri was slurping down the bowl of noodles he warns Se-ri,"Se-ri-ya no one's chasing after you, slow down or you kay get indigestion,"

"I won't get indigestion, Jeong-hyeok. They eat what I eat ok? I'm not eating all of this alone." Se-ri reprimands her fiancée with a frowning face.

With a look of confusion Jeong-hyeok asks Se-ri. "They? What do you mean Se-ri?"

"Hyeokie, The girls are twins, I got my girls and you got your twins." Se-ri answers with a tone of sarcasm.

"Oh, I love you so much Yoon Se-ri. Thank you so much, I can't express how happy I am right now." Jeong-hyeok glees in joy upon the news he has received. Even if he lost his parents 2 new beautiful souls would enter his life now. But he remembers, Se-ri isn't a nobody in Seoul so what did Se-ri announce. He knew how the press treated Se-ri. "But Se-ri, what about the press? What did you tell them?" Worried he asks Se-ri.

"I haven't actually released a statement. I planned on officially announcing it after meeting with you in Switzerland, but now that your here, we can discuss it."

"Se-ri, could we register our marriage first? It's alright if you don't want to."

"Oh, I thought you'd never ask Hyeoki and I already have a draft statement from my publicist and I'd like your confirmation on that. You know I don't want to endanger you Hyeoki."

"Alright Se-ri I'll go take a look at that later, I'll clean this up first. Rest for now Se-ri." Jeong-hyeok says as he picks up the empty bowl and cup in front of Se-ri.

Now in her living room, Se-ri is fiddling with her fingers while relaxing on her couch. Right there and then an amazing idea pops into Se-ri's head. She quickly picks her phone up and calls Mr. Hong her manager

"Mr. Hong cancel all my plans today I'm going somewhere very important."

"But daepyonim your prenatal check-up isn't until next week"

"Do not fiddle anymore Mr. Hong just do what I say this matter is very important."

"Alright daepyonim, see you tomorrow then."

Se-ri ends the call and proceeds to go into her kitchen to see her Hyeoki wiping the table after washing the dishes they used earlier.

"What is it that you need my love?" Jeong-hyeok curiosly asks.

"Well we need to go shopping Hyeoki. I just realized you don't havw any clothes here and I don't want to go all the way to Switzerland just to pick your clothes up when we can just buy new ones."

"Se-ri as much as I love you, I am not going on a shopping spree with you again."

Now using the power of her cute puppy eyes Se-ri once again asks Jeong-hyeok. "Please Hyeoki, come on, we need to change your style. You also need a new phone, I've seen that old phone of yours from 5 years ago Hyeoki, we need to change that. You can not be spotted with that, it's so 5 years ago."

"Alright Se-ri anything you wish, but don't you have work?"

"Hyeoki, did you forget I own the company? I can do whatever I want. So shall we go now? I'll get changed and let's go to the mall. But your driving I'm to lazy to drive."

"Alright my love go get changed I'll just finish this up." Jeong-hyeok replies as he chuckles softly making sure not to trigger his pregnant fiancée.

The two lovebirds make their way down tk the underground parking lot and board Se-ri's Red range rover. Something she didn't change for the past 5 years.

A/N:
Hello everyone! Here I am again with another update for Wildest Dreams! I've decides I'll be making Wildest Dreams into a short story but I'm not yet sure how long I want it to be but for now please enjoy this new update! Watch out for the next chapter! And thank you all so much for the support you have given my stories! I'm so happy!

Again votes,suggestions,feedback, and comments are sincerely accepted.

Till the next.
Love you all!