A Merry Christmas (BinJin)

It was christmas eve. Ye Jin and Bin were hosting a christmas party at their apartment as it is a tradition in Ye Jin's family that newlyweds should host the christmas party for that year. Well Bin and Ye Jin got married 2 days ago on the fine afternoon of December 22th 2021. They had a small private wedding only inviting their family and closest friends.

Now with her sister cooking the foods they'll be serving later in the evening. Ye Jin's sister was starting to get suspicious of Ye Jin as she caught Ye Jin gagging after tasting the food she had cooked.

"Yej are you alright?"

"Yeah unnie I'm fine."

"Why were you gagging?"

"It's nothing unnie I'll be fine."

Later that night as the two families were eating and enjoying their christmas eve together. Bin and Ye Jin had a gift for everyone. Bin started handing out little boxes to each person in the room. Now everyone had a box to open Bin started talking.

"May we please have everyone's attention. Me and Ye Jin have a gift for everyone. Now please listen to the instructions. On the count of 3 please open the boxes to reveal your gifts."

"1"

"2"

"3"

After a few seconds the room was filled with smiles and greetings for the newlywed couple.

"Oh my is this true Pyung? Yej?" Bin's eomma screamed

"Yes eomoni, I found out a week ago. I wanted to tell Bin and give it to him as a wedding gift"

"Well when do you plan to announce it Ye Jin?"

"Well eomoni, me and Ye Jin have decided to announce it all tomorrow and give our fans the best gift for christmas."

"Alright son."

"Oh so this is why you were gagging over the food earlier huh?" Ye Jin's sister asks

"Yes unnie it was" Ye Jin says with a giggle.

As the families enjoyed the night with the beautiful news that a new soul will be part of their family.

CHRISTMAS DAY

You can possibly say that Christmas 2021 was the best christmas for BinJin fans. Ye Jin posted an update on her fancafe thanking her fans for the gifts she recieved and announcing her news.

SYJ POST

"Hello Everyone! How are all of you? Please stay safe during the cold weather! First of all I would like to thank all of you for the flowers, cakes and gifts you have gifted me ^.^ Now me and Bin have prepared a gift for all of you.

On a beautiful afternoon of December 22 I finally decided to spend the rest of my life with the person I love the most, you all know who he is and we have finally tied the knot last 22nd of December this year. We are thankful that we were able to go through with the ceremony despite the current happenings. And we were blessed with the best wedding gift we could possibly ask for. We are expecting a little BinJin in september! And I wish to bring all of you on this new chapter of our lives as husband and wife and as parents to this little BinJin growing inside me. Please look forward to me and Bin's upcoming projects for the next year as I will bid farewell to the industry for the next year after my upcoming drama. I will try my best to come back the year after next year. But for now please do continue to support us!

Sincerely, Mrs. Son Ye Jin."

After just 5 minutes after Ye Jin posted her phone was pratically going of like a bomb from the notifications she was recieving. They were already trending on all social media platforms especially twitter. The fans went bonkers from the news. Articles of them were already posted.

"Crash Landing On You Leads, Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin are married and expecting"

"Reel to Real. RiRi couple comes to life as actors who played roles of RiRi couple announce marriage and pregnancy"

"Actress Son Ye Jin announces marriage and pregnancy"

"The Best Christmas. BinJin couple gives fans best christmas gift announcing marriage and pregnancy"

Fans were going bonkers from the news. Finally after 3 long years of waiting, their ship finally docked!

@s*****r908: OMG freaking out right now. Can't believe this is true 😭 BinJin endgame!!! 😭

@a****452: OMG RiRi couple stars giving justice and giving us the ending RiRi couple deserved ahhh!😭

@r****341: Oh My Goodness. Best Christmas gift! Thank you so much BinJin! Always stay in love!!! Can't wait to meet little BinJin!

Their agencies also released a statement hours after the post.

MSTEAM STATEMENT:

Hello Everyone! We have been recieving many calls and questions regarding our talent, Son Ye Jin. The actress has officially tied the knot with her co-actor Hyun Bin and are expecting their first child together next year. Please do continue to love and support them!

VAST STATEMENT:

Hello Everyone! Merry Christmas to all. This statement is regarding of our talent Hyun Bin's nuptial to actress Son Ye Jin. The two have finally married last 22nd Of December thsi year and are now also expecting their firstborn later next year. We ask for you love and support to the newlywed couple, thank you all so much.

And that made it and indeed Merry Christmas for all.

A/N:

Hello everyone here I am again with an update with our beloved BinJin couple. Again this is all fiction but lets pray for this to happen. I would also like to thank all of you who voted on the last chapter, you know who you are. Thank you for supporting me! Let me know your thoughts in the comments

Again comments,suggestions, and votes are very much welcome.

Till the next!
Love you all!