Wildest Dreams - 1 (RiRi)

Never did in her wildest dreams did Se Ri think a paragliding mishap would lead her to meet the love of her life. Now back home from Switzerland after meeting Jeong Hyeok for the second time since they reunited. Now back to her life in Seoul as the young and rich CEO of Seri's Choice.

Now 6 months since she returned to Seoul. Se Ri wakes up to see a guy standing tall in her kitchen. As per her instinct she picks up the flower vase placed on her coffee table. She slowly approaches the kitchen raising the vase ready to attack the man. She nears the man and swings the vase, luckily the man responded quickly raising his hands up stopping the vase from hitting and hurting either of them.

"Love love, it's me. Let's put the vase down please," The man pleads.

"Jeong Hyeok? What are you doing here? How are you here? Is this a dream?"

"No my love your not dreaming, I'm here," As he hugs Se Ri.

"But how are you here love?" Se Ri asks him.

"I defected my love, I've decided to live the rest of my life with you," As he kisses her temple.

"What about your parents Jeong Hyeok? What did they do?"

"Love let's sit down first, alright?" Jeong Hyeok replies as he guides Se Ri to the living room.

"Love eomma and abeoji passed away. They were involved in a car accident 3 months back. The thought of defecting never crossed my mind but when I was cleaning up abeoji's office I saw a defecting plan that abeoji had placed. I don't know why he did but I decided to do it. I left the house in the hands of abeoji's loyal worker."
Jeong Hyeok was practically blinking back tears as he reasoned.

"But what about company 5? And why did it take you 3 months to arrive?" Se Ri asks again.

"I told them about my plan Se Ri, I bid farewell to them before I left. And as for your second question, it was because I had to undergo 3 months of lessons on how to be a south korean at hanawon." Jeong Hyeok replies.

"Oh thank goodness my love, I was scared so badly to see someone in my kitchen."

"You don't need to be scared anymore my love, I'm with you now." As Jeong Hyeok leans in for a hug when he suddenly felt something blocking him from hugging Se Ri.

"What's wrong love? Why'd you stop?"

"I think it's your turn to explain love." As he chuckles softly.

"Oh I guess the little on in there must be blocking her appa from hugging eomma huh?" Se Ri speaks to her growing belly.

"It's a her? Oh goodness Se Ri your kitchen does not look very good for a pregnant woman."

"Yes my Hyeokie it's a girl. This little one always wants her appa's ramen and drip coffee."

"Oh do you? Well I actually have some ramen cooked over there. Let's heat it up and eat. Does that sound good my princesses?"

"Oh your princesses would love to eat that. I've been craving it for the past few months."

"Alright then lets satisfy that craving then." As he carries Se Ri bridal style to the kitchen."

Never in her wildest dreams did Se Rj expect to see the love of her life in her apartment again after they were seperated at the 38th parallel. Now they were eating at her table now with a little soul growing in her womb. It was her child, their child. The living evidence of her and Jeong Hyeok's love to each other.

Now her wildest dreams had came true. It was all Se Ri could ask for.

A/N:
Hello everyone! I'm here again with another update but this time its for our RiRi couple. I would like to thank all of you who voted for the past chapters, I am beyond grateful! And please do give some feedback and suggestions I would love to see what my readers want to read.

Again votes, comments and feedback are sincerely accepted.

P. S: will be publishing Se Ri's POV for the last 3 months while RJH was in hanawon in a while. Still writing it :)

Till the next
Love you all!