Loki and Tom Headcanons

This is just a list of Headcanons, not a oneshot lol. Someone asked me to do this a little bit ago so here you are! Thank you for requesting this, I loved writing it. :)

Loki:

Non-sexual

- he loves to be little spoon, but prefers being big spoon so he can make you feel safe in his arms.

- because of his past and childhood, he often worries that someone better will come along and that you'll leave him. he needs constant reassurance that (i hope) you give him.

- during the early stages of your relationship he won't be too physically affectionate. he isn't used to having someone in that way, but when he warms up to you he basically never leaves you alone.

- he follows you around like "a little lost puppy" as Tony would say, and he's absolutely smitten with you. :)

- when he developed a crush on you, he became extremely bashful and shy. Everytime you would talk to him he'd blush and get nervous. Aw.

- you're the only person he trusts 100%.

- much like Tom, Loki loves having his hair played with. he'll usually just come up to you and lay his head in your lap or if you're laying down in bed he will roll on top of you and bury his face into your chest. 

- he's extremely cuddly. like majorly. he's like a big teddy bear and he gets whiny and pouty when you haven't held him or let him hold you that day.

- Clint tends to tease him for going "soft" and being "overwhelming", but the reason Loki is so touchy and clingy is because he's terrified of losing you.

- his favorite cuddling positions are spooning, nuzzling his face in your inner thighs, holding you to his chest, lying on each others' sides and holding you, sitting between your legs and laying his head back on your stomach so you'll play with his hair, and laying his head in your lap and laying your head in his.

Sexual:

- the first time Loki made love to you, he was super sweet and gentle. he tends to worry about hurting you a lot because of the treatment he received as a child. Odin, his father, constantly told him that he was a villain and that all he would ever do is hurt people. 

- he likes having his hair played with, so yes. he does have a hair pulling kink.

- names he likes to be called in bed include; king, Loki, good boy, and sir.

- names he will call you in bed include; his queen, good girl, mommy, darling, sweetheart, and love.

- he's usually more of a soft dom, but can be a hard dom when necessary.

- kinks he has; he'll typically call you mommy when you're on top, hair pulling, praise kink, knife play, impact play (spanking, choking, etc.), he loves to be tied up, lots of aftercare, he loves it when you wear lingerie, he loves having his orgasms denied and being edged until he can't take it anymore, he'll let you do whatever you want to him if he's asleep, pussy worship, and he's a MAJOR biter. like MAJOR. 

- he secretly loves it when you top him hehe.

- he has a praise kink, so make sure to call him a good boy in bed and tell him he's doing great whenever he pleasures you. being called "good boy" always makes his cock twitch.

- as I said before, he's big on biting. the morning after you'll usually have bite marks everywhere. and when i say everywhere i mean EVERYWHERE. hell, he'll even bite you randomly outside of the bedroom. for example, you could be cuddling on the couch with him watching a movie, and he'll randomly sink his teeth into wherever he can reach. he'll bite you in front of the others too. weirdo.