Morning in the crib

Your hand violently slapped the lorax awake, revealing his disgusting version of a dad snort. "HEY! WHAT DID I DO!?" He shouts. You just stare at him, ready to drop kick that guy into the atmosphere, though you just angrily reply, "SLEEPING WITH ME WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!" Y/N was furious at the furry peanut, it should've been the onceler! You'd became so loud the onceler woke up for a second. That was when you saw all the creatures in every nook and cranny of the room, your mouth was just wide open with shock. "Ok this is ridiculous, goodnight, Furball," you sighed before covering your head with the duvet.
"Fine! I'll just wake up the onceler then!"
"Good luck with that," Y/N sarcastically cooed. The lorax went up to the sleeping man and tried everything he could in his power to wake him up, and failed humiliatingly. A bird on a shelf next to the sofa the onceler layed on got it's feathers under his nose, sneezing him awake. "Gosh, what did I miss?" He asked. His eyes widened at the sight of his home being filled with wildlife, his eyes shooting towards the lorax "Did you do this?" He sighed, annoyed.
"No, she did it!" The lorax pointed at Y/N, lying. Your eyes could be seen under the covers, a hand coming out slowly behind the lorax. It turned the lorax towards you and then..

"What's with this morning!?" The onceler tiredly screamed. "And why are you in my house?" He continued. The room was noisy with commotion from everyone, it felt like an episode of keeping up with the Kardashians. The onceler's question distracted the lorax from all the gang signs he was pulling at Y/N that just felt more like a cringe teacher trying to be cool. "Well, we wanted to return your sock, and we saw you guys sleeping and we just thought it was just sooo cozy and yeah...no harm done," he timidly explained.
"No harm done, No harm done?!" He onceler shouted, annoyed as ever.
"Shall we have breakfast? It'll make you feel better, promise!" Y/N had called out after her head popped out into the sunlight. "Good idea, I could do with some grub," the onceler groaned out of hunger, his long arms holding him up on the sofa. The both of you had now gotten up, when you noticed how tall the onceler actually is, "Hold on, how tall even are you?" His eyes were all over the place until they fixed into a corner of the room, "I'm not too sure now I think of it, all I know is that I'm over six foot." Both Y/N and the lorax were surprised by this seen by you twos faces and gasping

" Both Y/N and the lorax were surprised by this seen by you twos faces and gasping

"Anyway, let's get cooking..." the onceler called out, ending the silence. As his hand reached out for the fridge the lorax stepped on your bare foot. "Take that, haha!" He laughed in a weirdly evil tone, which didn't even sound good on the guy, so in response, you kicked him. "Who doesn't love some good morning stretching?"
Y/N sarcastically exclaimed to try and get under the lorax's ginger skin. "True, uhhh" the onceler replied.
"What's up?" You called whilst walking behind the onceler and peering into the fridge, with a barboloot bear eating raw butter. "Is there a town nearby?" You ask the onceler.
"Yes! In fact I'm going there to sell my thneed, I told you last night," he proudly explained to you, happy to tell you about his plans. "Great! I'll get some eggs then, I can make us something," you told him. After some seconds the onceler got up from the fridge his soft lips claiming, "Don't worry, it's really ok," his hand rubbed the back of his neck, doing his usual cheesy smile.
Asuka: too cheesy if you ask me..let me ruin the moment
Y/N: NO PLEASE
Asuka: too late hahahaHAHAHA
Your phone that's still in the onceler's bed starts going crazy, it turns out you left your spotify on and one of the animals stepped on the volume button now at max. "Where is that coming from!?" The onceler questioned loudly. The phone was blasting absolute bops until you started hearing the intro of CPR play. You pounced at the phone and ran outside with it, desperately trying to turn it off. "Oh god NOO, Asuka how can I turn this thing off! You know FULL WELL he's gonna hear it!" You cried out angrily trying everything you could do to switch it off.
Asuka: he's behind you lol
Y/N: oh my god..I hate you..
Asuka: me too!

"Who's Asuka?"

"Who's Asuka?"

"Oh umm..no one," you quickly lied, hiding the phone behind your back even if the song was still playing.
"Come on! What are you hiding?" He half playfully half annoyed tone uttered. At that point the chorus started playing...uh oh! "Oh fine, you got me," you handed over your phone as if it was illegal and the police took it. He listened to the song, mainly the lyrics, making you sweat really badly, awfully even. The onceler starts looking at you one hand with the phone, the other covering his mouth out of shock.

 The onceler starts looking at you one hand with the phone, the other covering his mouth out of shock

Asuka:

"I really hope you didn't hear them lyrics.." Y/N murmured in defeat, how the hell is this man gonna respect you after this? "All I have to say is...uhh..." you could tell he was having trouble to find the right words to say, probably not to offend you. "I guess it's catchy?" He shrugs his shoulders awkwardly, his face red with embarrassment. Same for you. "You know let me just change the song," you giggle turning into laughter.
"Thank goodness!"

TO BE CONTINUED...