Chapter 21

When they got in the parking lot Bill spoke. "Someone call fucking Stanley."

"I will." She called Stanley, but he didn't answer so she called his wife. "Hello Mrs. Uris. My name is Beverly Marsh. I apologize for calling, but i'm an old friend of your husband."

Richie and Eddie were arguing with Mike during this phone call. "You lied to us dude!" Eddie yelled.

"Yeah the first words that came out of your mouth should have been "hey do you want to come to dairy and get murdered" because then I would have said no." Richie agreed.

"Guys! Quite she's on the phone with Stanley's wife." Ben scolded.

"Oh... He passed." Mrs Uris said quietly.

Their expressions all changed.

"When?" Beverly asked.

"Yesterday. It was horrible the way he died. In the bathtub. His wrists... I'm sorry I have to go." With that she ended the call. Memories of Stanley flooded back to them all, but Bills were far more heartbreaking than the others.

Bill felt light headed and tears poured out of his eyes as his legs gave out Eddie caught him. He remembered everything now. He remembered when he kissed Stan for the first time in the sewers. When him and Richie confessed their love for Stan and Eddie. When they graduated high school and their last goodbye. Stans 18th birthday party. Stan always being protective over him. When they said their first I love you. He had forgot Stan and fallen in love with another person. How could he? He loved Stan and he betrayed him. "It's all my fault."

"No it's not Bill." Eddie corrected.

"I loved him and forgot about him!"

"It's fine Bill, but Stanley! Pennywise. He knew before we did!"

"We have to stop it. I have a plan." Mike stated.

"I have a plan. Let's get the fuck out of Dodge before this ends worse than one of Bills books." Richie stated. "Who's with me." Eddie raised his hand.

"We made a promise to each other Richie!"

"Then let's unmake the promise Mike!"

"The other people are gonna die." Ben added.

"Other people die everyday man! We don't own this town shit! Plus I just remembered I grew up here like two hours ago so i'm leaving! Fuck this!"

Eddie put his hands up. "I'm sorry man, but i'm with Richie. Listen what, we stay we die. I'm going back to the inn. I'm going to pack my shit up and drive to my house. I'm sorry man good luck."

"Eddie please." Mike begged. "Please. Hey! Wait!" Eddie didn't listen and got in his car.

The only people that agreed to stay were Ben and Beverly. So they all got in their cars and

Richie at that moment realized he didn't have a car and walked over to Eddies. "What Richie?" Eddie asked.

"Can you give me a ride? Ash took my car."

"Sure get in." Eddie sighed.

Richie got in the passengers seat. They were silent half the night when Richie finally asked Eddie the question he had been wanting to. "Hey Eddie can I ask you something?"

"Yeah. What is it?"

"How much do you remember about us?" Richie asked quietly.

"Oh I don't know. It hasn't all came back to me yet. I know there was something big about us that I can't remember which I feel like it's hurting you. I remember we were always picking on each other and we were more close to each other than we were to the losers, but that's all i'm sorry."

Richie looked up at Eddie and put on smile to hide his sadness. "You aren't hurting me. It's fine." He smiled.

"Okay." Eddie nodded. "As soon as I remember i'll tell you."

Richie nodded. "I'm sure you will, but you will be in denial trust me and just please don't take it out on me like you did when we were 15."

"I won't. Or at least i'll try."