Takemichi Hanagaki

Hanagaki as a boyfriend 

Very emotional / soft

Loves cuddle's

Get's insulted easily but will take it as a joke ( depends on how deep it'll hurt him/depends who says it )

Apologises a lot

Not used to being rich / getting spoiled

Really goofy / funny

Gets jealous easily

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No One's POV :

" Hey Takemichi , let's go over to the drop tower " You said pointing at the ride as you and Takemichi watched the people on the ride . " U-umm I'm not sure about that " Takemichi said with a nervous tone . " Don't worry , the ride is safe , now , come on let's go ! " you said reassuring him . Takemichi was still unsure about this but decided to trust you . You both paid for your ticket and waited your turn .

Takemichi's POV :

' It's our turn now , but what if something bad happens ? what if -' " Takemichi , stop overthinking you'll be okay I promise , and if you want we can hold hands ? " Y/N reassured me , I sighed and agreed with her that we will hold hands .

We go and sit in our spots and put our seatbelts on . The ride goes up .

No One's POV :

As the ride goes up to the top , Takemichi feels a weird feeling in his stomach and squeezes Y/N's hands . " Hey hey calm down you'll be alright ok? " Y/N reassures him , again . He smile's wondering how he got so lucky with you . Now the ride is at the top . It stops for a good 2 seconds before dropping . While getting dropped , you were laughing while Takemichi was about to poop his pants .

" That was fun wasn't it Takemichi ? Oh! hey why are you crying ? " You thought the ride was fun but Takemichi has never been here before or on that ride so he got scared , not to mention you didn't know he was scared of heights because he didn't tell you . " NEVER . EVER . Take me on that ride EVER AGAIN Y/N THAT WAS SO SCARY ! " you laughed at how cute he was , he soon also started laughing . 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guy's went on more rides and got more food . It was soon night time , so you guy's decided to go home on the train . On the way you fell asleep on Takemichi's shoulder .

Takemichi POV :

' Oh ? Y/N fell asleep...they look so cute , I want to take a picture I hope she doesn't mind ' . I took a picture but as I was about to take another one I felt someone grab my hand . " Are we there yet ? " Y/N asked me . " O-oh yea nearly there , just 1 more stop left . "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next stop

I feel someone shake me . I slowly open my eyes and see that Y/N was shaking me ' God why are they so damn CUTE ~!! ' " Michi , It's time to go get up or we'll be left behind " Y/N looks a little mad " Ok ok calm down I'm coming " We go out and go to our apartments .

" Bye Y/N ~ " I wave good-bye to them . " Bye Michi and thanks for today ! " " Haha It's no probl-" I didn't even finish my sentence when she kissed me . I stood there surprised but soon went sync with Y/N's lips . I pulled away after a few moments . " Hehe I hope you didn't mind the kiss... " Y/N looked nervous she was even rubbing the back of her neck . " Nah It's ok I liked it , glad you took my first~" " Takemichi your so cheesy ! " We both laughed for a while and soon afterwards we bid our goodbye's .

I went into my apartment and flopped on my bed . I was so tired . And I couldn't even sleep , I was too busy thinking about how wonderful the kiss was . I soon fell asleep with a smile on my face , today was the best day ever .