Jealousy - Kisaki...PART 1

I made this chapter with hatred for a reason ✨

ANYWAYS

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES

CH0K!NG, SH0UT!NG, CH0K!NG, andddddddddddddddddddd...thats it 😀

Did I type ch0k!ng twice-

--------------------------------------

POV:

I was just walking with my fiancé, Kisaki when Mikey (someone he really hates) passes over. I like Mikey and my fiancé hates that about me. He never wants me around him or to even look at Mikey but he's so adorable and cute I cant help it. I'm not surprised really but oh well. I walk over to him and we have small talk when suddenly some new kid strides over, he had black hair, pretty eyes, and gorgeous lips. Of course I wasn't attracted to him but nevertheless I stuck my hand out for a simple introduction "Hey, My names Y/n Kisaki" he awkwardly stood there and thought before he shook hands with me "(random name" he replied back. This time I talked to the new guy and when I giggled I would feel a bad aroma around me and holes in the back of my head.

After the talk I jogged up to Kisaki only to see him glaring at me "U-uhh babe...? A-are you o-ok?..." there was silence and when there's silence its not good. Kisaki gripped my wrist very hard and dragged me towards an empty alleyway. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT? HUH? YOU TRYNNA BE WH0R3?" he semi shouted at me as I winced at the sound of his voice. His breathing was hard, his face red and steam coming out of his ears "N-no I was j-just c-cathing up w-with t-them.." I said truthfully. Silence was there again, I reached out to him and tried to hug him but he grabbed my thr0.t, ch0k!ng me back against the wall behind me "Dont you fucking DARE touch me not after what you did" I whimpered in pain. He noticed and let go. I massaged my thr0.t as he tried to calm down.

"Get in the car"....

--------------------------------------

Anywasy this is part one because yk leave the best parts for last am I right? 😚✨