Baji Keisuke

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Soft asf ( only to you )

- Protective TvT

- Cuddles

- Ya'll own a cat

- He will buy you sweets

- Cafe dates ^^

- Will punch any boy who try to touch / flirt with you

- Only trusts Chifuyuu with you

- Sometimes teases you

- Likes to see you flustered

- Babe , baby , love ( idk pls don't sue me )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No One's POV :

" Yaki-Soba , Y/N ? " Baji offered you some as you agreed " Arigato Baji-San ~ " You thanked him as he put some in your bowl " Y/N...How many times did I say to not to- " "Sorry Baji , I'm just used to that I guess " You cut him off shortly and apologised forgetting what he always tells you . He sighed " Its ok just don't do it again ok ? " he asked you hoping that you won't do it again , you promised him that you will TRY not to do it again and he was happy to hear that .

You finished eating the Soba and turn to see Baji was with a clowder ( a group of cats ) . They were surrounding him and meowing , which you assumed that they wanted pats from him . You found this too adorable and couldn't help but take a picture . ( picture is below )

You started recording , " Baby , we have to go home " you pouted a little , sad that you were not getting attention " Kk N/N , I'm coming , bye bye kitties~ " He waved good-bye to the cats while the cats meowed not wanting him to go

You started recording , " Baby , we have to go home " you pouted a little , sad that you were not getting attention " Kk N/N , I'm coming , bye bye kitties~ " He waved good-bye to the cats while the cats meowed not wanting him to go . Some of them dealt with it and left but one of them followed you . It was white and had some black spots , so Baji picked the kitty up ( picture below )

You quickly took a picture " Y/N ! Delete that now ! " oops he caught you but you weren't gonna delete this , it was too cute so you saved it in your camera-roll

You quickly took a picture " Y/N ! Delete that now ! " oops he caught you but you weren't gonna delete this , it was too cute so you saved it in your camera-roll . " No Baji , it's not fair that you get to have your gallery as me " and you exposed him but it was true , this was not fair so in the end Baji let you keep those photo's . You guys walked home with the cat in your arms .

When you arrived home , you saw that the cat was asleep ' AAGHHHHHHHHHHH SO FUCKING ADORABLE ! MY PRECIOUS ! I shall keep you safe my dear ' you thought to yourself feeling proud . 

You made a house for the cat and Baji helped you with it ( cause he was bored ) . You got all the things necessary for the cat and put it in the cat's little house . After all that you and Baji flopped onto the bed and cuddled , not caring that it was still afternoon , you both slept . Soon after the cat came to sleep next to you and Baji .

.

.

.

.

.

.

Look I know that this is trash , well I don't really know how Baji would act as a boyfriend so these were idea's from my BFF that simps for Baji 😅 .

ALSO since the cat doesn't have a name , can you guys put down some names in the comments and the name that comes up the most will be the cats name 😊 . 

Bye bye~ and thanks to all that have read my story so far , Love you all <3