Ran Haitani ( a.e 1 )

a.e = alternative ending

in this ending y/n will be joining Tokyo's greatest gang organisation , Bonten.

Warning : this story will have a bit of chemistry between Ran and Y/n ( if yk what I mean 😉 )

-----------------------------------------

Previously :

I slowly opened my eyes to see a dark room and 2 figures standing. " MmMmMm " I tried to say something , I tried to move my hands and legs but ofc , they were tied "Oh...brother look...she's awake " it was Rindou's voice ' shit...'.

" Oh hello dear~ " Ran said coming up to me and crouching down " Mmm " I tried to say something " oh let me untie the cloth for you~" he said as he looked to Rindou signaling him to untie the cloth , Rindou did as told. " Where am I? " I said trying not to show them of how scared I was " no where you need to know about...now lets have a chat shall we? " Ran gave me a closed eye smile...his smile...it wasn't malicious...but neither was it sweet...how does one do it like that?

I stayed quiet " Now...tell me your name dear~ " ugh what's with the nickname? I stayed quiet not answering them " Ok fine don't tell us...we'll just find it out ourselves..." Ran said as he got up and went behind me. I could feel him bend down a little just enough for his mouth to get near my ear " Now~ tell us who you work for~ " his voice raspy and his breath hot against my ear and somewhere from my jawline down to my collarbone.

" Not gonna answer, hm? ok " he paused " BRING THEM IN " Rindou shouted.

My eyes widened in surprise as I saw my f/p/n ( favourite person name ) tied up to a chair with a gun being pointed to their head. " f/p/n...NO! " I shouted as tears started to form " Tell us who you work for...or they get it " F/p started crying " fuck " I muttered under my breath " ok then shoot the- " " FINE I WORK FOR A GANG ORGANISATION ! " I yelled out before they could even finish their sentence.

" They weren't even real , remove the hallucination please...thank you " he turned to me...this asshole tricked me..." anyways dear~ quit your job and join us~ we can get you whatever you want~ " Ran said lifting my chin up...should I?

...

--------------

I sat their in silence not sure on my decision " We will let you decide , but until then you will be maintained sitting here " Ran said getting up and walking to his brother but before he could actually reach him " I-I decided on my d-decision " I didn't yell but it was loud enough for the both of them to hear.

Ran stopped midway and turned his head with a surprised expression " Oh...? well that was quick " he smiled...a soft smile that gave evil vibes.

Ran started walking towards me. He crouched down when he did raising an eyebrow and his smile still plastered on his face " I...I want to join you guys " I said in a serious but determined tone ( idk it just gave me those vibes 💀 ) " Yayy~! Boss will LOVE this~ " he cheered almost squealing " Rindou tell boss we have a new member joining us~ " Ran said looking over at his brother .

Rindou just nodded and walked in to the darkness. " Anyways Y/n- " " HOLD UP- HOW TF  DO YOU KNOW MY NAME 😭 " yes I cut him off...damn he has pretty eyes...his skin so clear like glass...his soft pink lips...and his hair, it looks so soft I wonder if- wait no im tied dammit

I got out of my gaze by hearing clicking fingers " Y/n Y/n Y/n...Y/NNNN " Ran said clicking his fingers in my face like bitch stap 😩😭" Y/nn~ " Ran suddenly said so seductively "h-huh?! " I was, ofc, surprised by the sudden voice change, he got up " you were checking me out weren't you~" he said lifting my chin, our faces centimetres apart.

No Ones POV:

As Ran and Y/n stared deeply into each others eyes, the rest of the crew were in a meeting with their boss, Sano Manjiro / Mikey.

Mikey POV:

" ok so is everyone here? " I looked around the room and before I continued I noticed that Rindou, Ran and the new member isn't here " *sigh of disappointment* Rindou, please go fetch your brother and the new member please " and so Rindou left while me and the people with me waited for them.

Rindou POV:

I walk over to the basement / torture room, I open the door but to my horror I see Ran and Y/n about to kiss. I stand there watching them only to see them not move but to only look in each others eyes as if the two were the only beings in the whole universe.

I have to admit , it was cute but disgusting at the same time "ahem" I cleared my throat catching the two's attention " we have a meeting and it seems that you forgot about it..." brother cleared his throat before speaking "sorry, I will untie Y/n and we will be on our way" I just nodded and left back to the boss...

Ran POV:

After Rindou left, I side eyed Y/n and the two of us burst out laughing "ok,ok lets go" I said as I went to untie the person. 

And with that we were on our way to the meeting...

Y/n's POV:

In the meeting~

'UGHHH SO BORINGGGG 😭💀' I thought as I yawned again, how many times did I yawn? Oh right for the whole meeting " Alright you're all dismissed except for you " the boss said pointing at me, I got nervous but Ran whispered in my ear before leaving "Its ok".

It was awkward....

"So why did you decide to join our gang?" he said crossing his feet "Well 1- I wanted to live 2- My old job was boring so I decided to join you guys and have a bit of fun" Mikey nodded slowly "Ok...you can leave now"

I got up and left closing the door. I decided to leave the building and tell my boss what happened but before I did I took a good look at the building "I'm sorry Ran" I said quietly to myself, and left.

After arriving to the police station "Boss...I have some things to tell you~"...

--------------------

To be continued ( if you guys want idk )...