Wakasa

HA JOKES ON YOU IM CONTINUING THIS BABY!! i have gained motivation....somehow 😂😅

Heads up this story gonna be short 😅 and sad :p

--------------------

POV:

You were laying down bored in class, when you're boyfriend, Wakasa, walked in and walked up to you. You didn't notice him because of how concentrated you were on your work. "Boo!" He quietly said in your ear as you screamed in shock. You then looked at him like "😡 babe why would u do that???" face and he chuckled at your reaction. "I'm sorry love, but I just thought it would be funny" he said kissing your cheek "hmph. It's not funny" you said crossing your arms pouting "ok ok, I'm sorry 🥺" he apologised. You didn't answer for awhile then sighed and forgave him "fine I forgive you. But that's only because your my bf 🙄❤️" you said leaning him into a peck on the lips. "So do you need help?" He asked sitting next to you. You sighed, "yes 😞🙏".

Few hours later

"FINALLLYYYYYYY 😩😭" you groaned as the two of you finished doing the problem you were stuck on. "I'm tired 😪" you said as you stretched your arms and legs, but Wakasa had other plans. "Let's go to the park?" he asked, Y/N nodded her head "sure why not, I need a stretch". They packed up and got up out the door. As you hurriedly dragged Wakasa out the door, he said "slow down babe! we still have alot of time until we go to the park" he chuckled as you crossed your arms pouting "hmph fine then hurry up thenn!!😒". Wakasa quickly locked the door and spun around to see that Y/n was no where to be found.
Then it hit him.
It was times up for Y/n...
He looked at the sky and waved...
"goodbye my love"
------------------
I was gonna do this chpter on my bday but didnt 😶
ANYWAYS BATTERIES ON 3%
GOODNIGHT/DAY EVERYONE 😘💖