3-A 'simple' day

[Xiao POV]

I was sleeping when something woke me up, I heard someone knock at my door. I stood up and walked to the door. In front of the door were three guys, Venti, Aether and Kazuha. Venti started talking with a huge smile on his face "Hey Xiao, I heard from someone, that you can play the drums, say is that true" "Yeah, why you asking" I said while I was yawning, since I just woke up. "You know, we could need a drummer for our band. I mean we are already three, but still a drummer is always useful. And you know four people are always better than three don't you agree." I had a hard time following him, he talked too much for my half asleep brain. "Anyway, I won't force you to answer now, but how about you join our practice tomorrow at 4pm. We're waiting for you!" He said, while dragging the other two away.

I closed my door, rubbing my eyes and looking at the time. It was around 5pm, so I still had about an hour before I should get ready for work. I didn't know what else to do, so I just sat on my bed and scrolled through some stuff on my phone. I seemed like I have dozed off, cause I was woke up by the alarm I set myself earlier. I stretched and stood up to go pack my backpack with my work clothes. Then I grabbed my purse and rushed out to the bus stop.

Half an hour later I arrived at work. I went in the bathroom to change my clothes, then I went in the staff room to throw my backpack in there. Then I already started working, I took some orders and told them to the chefs.

While I went to the next table to take orders, I noticed it was this guy again, Aether with his sister. "Hey, I didn't think we would run into you here!" That's what the girl said, I still couldn't remember her name. Aether said "Yeah, nice to see you!" "Hi, can I just take your orders?" I said coldly, hoping they wouldn't talk to me more. It worked well enough, they just told me their orders and I walked away quickly.

While I was going on with work, I couldn't help but stare at the blond haired guy. I was so focused on him, I wasn't paying enough attention to what I was doing. That's why I dropped one bowl of salad, luckily nothing broke. Still it was embarrassing enough. Everybody starred at me! I put down the other plates I was carrying and got something to clean the mess up. Then I carried on with work as fast as I could. I just whispered to myself 'hang in its just 10min before your shift is over'. So I just grabbed some other dishes and brought them to their tables.

When finally my shift was over, I changed my clothes and walked off to the bus stop. I was still very furious with me because of that salad, I never did something like that before. So why did I watch that boy all the time? I mean I know I'm gay, but that doesn't mean that I have to stare at every boy. And moreover not get so lost in thoughts over them.

I was pulled out off my thoughts by the just arriving bus. It took some time till I finally arrived at my dorm inside I just threw myself on the bed. It was so horrible at work! I just wanted to sleep now, but of course I wasn't even ensured that. My head was too busy thinking about that boy, his hair was so nice and probably so soft too. And he looked so damn good in that crop top. Wait! Why was I thinking about such things? Argh, why can't my thoughts just shout up once? I tried to think about something else, so I remembered the invitation from Venti. Maybe I could use some friends and also I could get to see Aether more often. Ok, I will go there and see how it goes.

[Aether POV]

I decided to mentally go through the day again: So first of all, I got enough sleep and had enough time to eat and get ready in piece. Then I went into the classroom, Mr. Zhongli seems really nice. And I already got two friends in my class, Venti and Kazuha. This whole band thing is cool too, I never actually been in a band. I'm also really excited if Xiao will join us, I bet he's an amazing drummer. I didn't really notice him in our class, cause he sits behind me. But when we visited him in his dorm, I was able to take a good look at him. I mean he looked sleepy and his hair was all messy, I think he just woke up. He looked really confused by all the stuff Venti was babbling. However he looked really cute and still somehow attractive. I hope he is going to join our band, I'd love to talk with him more, though he doesn't seem like the chatty type. Plus we also met him at that restaurant we went to, he looked damn good in his uniform. I think I got a little bit red while staring at him, Lumine smiled at me strange, I think she noticed I was looking at him. Then we were eating, he dropped a bowl of salad, it looked like it was really embarrassing for him. Well he kind of just rushed out at some point, I've thought of asking him to chat with us. However, I didn't because he seemed really upset and I truly didn't want him to hate me! All in all it was successful first day of school, I hope tomorrow is gonna be even better.

I was finished with my 'revision of the day', so I snuggled into my stuffed animal a bit more and fell asleep with a smile on my face.