18; on your mind.

Taehyung yawned as he was sitting on the edge of the bed beside Jeongguk. Neither of them could sleep so they decided to watch a documentary boring enough to knock them out. As expected, it didn't work and he found himself staring at random things around the room.

Then his eyes fell onto Jeongguk's newly tattooed hand that he hadn't even took the time to admire. A smile slowly formed on his face at how much it suited him, it made it harder for him to resist the urge to touch it. To distract himself, he glanced up at Jeongguk's eyebrow piercing noticing it had begun to bruise.

"Do you clean your piercing?" Taehyung spoke up, just his voice was enough to make Jeongguk go crazy. But, he simply shook his head, "I should clean it for you now, give me a s-"

"Do it tomorrow morning, you'll lose your sleepiness if you get up," Jeongguk turned to him with a soft smile, eyes immediately dropping down to his lips.

"Can I touch your tattoo?" Taehyung stuck his finger out towards the inked letters, the other boy hummed and blushed as their skin touched. Hesitantly, he gently grabbed Taehyung's slim hand and intertwined it.

Panic filled Taehyung as he stared at their hands, his eyes flickered constantly from Jeongguk's equally panicked face and locked hands. Taehyung remembered what Jimin had told him about Jeongguk possibly liking him, but it was too unexpected to be true.

Jeongguk was homophobic, how could he like Taehyung?

"Tae-"

"Gguk- oh what?" Taehyung couldn't help but grin at how they spoke at the same time.Jeongguk matched the expression and stared at him as if he were in a trance.

"U-uh, oh yeah I was gonna ask if we could go shopping tomorrow because for your posh grandparents party we have to dress up fancy in suits," Jeongguk laid his head against Taehyung's shoulder and stared at the animal on screen.

"Do we really have to?" Taehyung's voice was shaking and if the screen turned black Jeongguk would be able to see how much of a nervous wreck he was.

"Yeah, I think we stay there for like a couple of days too Cus we have holidays in two days," Jeongguk closed his eyes and yawned tiredly, Taehyung remained silent and continued to stare at him through the TV screen with a small smile.

Jeongguk smiled when the boy gave his hand a light squeeze, for a moment they felt like a couple until Taehyung's phone suddenly buzzed. His eyes shot open and he watched Taehyung click on Jimin's notification.

jimin
wyd

tae
Watching stuff w jk
Why

jimin
Is he next to u rn?

tae
yeah why?"
?

jimin
Nothing baby
Was just wondering what my beautiful best friend was doing
Did I tell you I think you're really pretty

tae
Is everything okay LMAO

jimin
Now that you're texting me everything is more than better
In fact I wanna have sex with ur  contact name

tae
Jimin what the rfudk
Duck
Fuck

jimin
Can u come over ??
tae
now??

jimin
Yeah
I kisws u
Miss *
Let's have a sleepover rn
Or more ;)

tae
Get help
Okay I'll see u in five