Thule pt. 2

A/N

Continuation to the last chapter. This will be short

----------

I saw the light leaving my love's eyes. He slumped in my embrace before going still. I cried holding him in my arms. "I love you Magnus, I love you," I said to him even if he couldn't hear me.

I closed his eyes. The eyes I loved so much. I remembered all the times when his cat eyes had gleamed with happiness, anger and love. Magnus was so perfect in so many ways and now he was gone, and he had killed Magnus, the only one who had loved him in ways no other human ever could.

I laid him gently to the ground and placed myself next to him. "I love you Magnus," I said again. "I had hoped to marry you one day, and start a family with you. You were too perfect for me, and maybe all the good things have to come to an end." There they were again, tears burning behind his eyelids. "At least we don't have to think about you being alone after I die." Alec said, trying to lighten his own mood but failing. There would never be light again, not without Magnus.

Then Alec made his decision. Fighting was worthless without something to fight for. He whispered to Magnus. "I'm coming and I will find you."

He turned his sword towards himself and went to eternal sleep next to his only love.

----------

A/N

I hope you guys are okay and well... if you are crying I'm sorry. But I hope you enjoyed. Thank you for reading.