A snack

"Hey Alec, do you want a snack?" Magnus asked from his boyfriend who was currently laying on the couch reading a book. "What do you have?" Alec replied. Magnus smirked. "Myself," he said mischievously. Alec rolled his eyes. "You are a snack, I know, but really Mags" he said. "Fishballs," Magnus replied. Alec made a disgusted face. "I think I'll pass," he said. "Your loss," Magnus shrugged.

He flopped down onto the couch moving Alec's legs to his lap. "Did I ever tell you how I used to work as a fortune teller in Adelaide in the 80's?" he asked. Alec scoffed. "Really?" he said looking at Magnus. "What?" Magnus asked. "You, the Magnus Bane, High Warlock of Brooklyn, worked as a fortune teller," Alec said, shaking his head.

"Hey, I was low on money so don't judge," Magnus said, feigning offended. Alec smiled at his boyfriends behavior. "Well then, do tell," Alec said waving his hand. 

And Magnus did, but Alec wasn't really listening to the words, only Magnus's beautiful voice. "You weren't really listening, were you?" Magnus asked, snapping Alec out of his thoughts. Alec smiled sheepishly. Magnus shook his head. "Come here nephilim," he said pulling Alec towards him. Magnus kissed Alec, and Alec melted into the kiss, safe in Magnus's arms.

----------

A/N

This is just a really short story I wrote for school. I hope you enjoyed!