[1] Street walkers and small talkers

There was this cute, little shop in a rather unlively street of Tokyo which sold the most beautiful flowers all year around. It was well known for it's wide variety of plants, and even more it's extremely friendly and open-hearted owner. Patrons as well as random customers would come in and fall in love with the magical feeling of this unique store over and over again.

To summarize this fairy-tale-like introduction: this was the kind of place a certain young man would never set foot in. And with never is meant - not once in his life.

The situation the raven-haired male found himself in was a rather unusual one.

"Dabi, go buy some flowers. We need to pull a certain talented lady on our side and father said flowers would always to the trick," his pseud master told him. As if every female was that simple minded.

Said Dabi groaned as he walked through the streets. Hands in his pockets, he wouldn't want to attract any unneccessary attention to himself. He could do what he wanted, people would always stare. After all, this young man was an odd sight.

'Ranunculus,' he reminded himself as his turquoise eyes darted around the various shop shields to his sides. It was the kind of store you'd usually overlook while walking around in the city due to the inconspicuous appearance on the outside. But once you had discovered it, you would find yourself strolling to that very place again and again. Unconciously, that is.

For Dabi though, he was on the look with both brain sides activated. As the pedestrians got less and less, he supposed it shouldn't be far anymore.

"Some shop got recommended to me," his master remarked as he wrote down it's name on a crinkled piece of paper. As he finished writing, he held out the white piece, careful not to touch it with all five of his fingers. "You should find something suitable there."

Dabi clicked his tongue. Of course he would have to deal with something like that. But then it came to his mind that crazy blonde girl wouldn't be able to do this task without splattering all of the white roses red.

And so, it was up to him.

With all the thinking, he didn't notice the sound of traffic become fainter, and suddenly, the aforesaid flower shop appeared not far from him.

'Well, here goes nothing.'

✧ Song: AURORA - Daydreamer

Picture credit: ?

Author's Note: I wish you much fun reading this fanfiction. If you haven't noticed already, this is a Dabi x Florist kind of story. If you're wondering about the chapter titles - I usually listen to a lot of music while writing this, so I name the chapters after songs that inspired me somehow while writing them.