Liam

The next three weeks are terrible, my heart aches with an unquenchable pain. It throbs in my chest, it won't be ignored.

If heartbreak was a colour it would be grey.

Of course I try to talk to Katie every day, but calling her is too dangerous in my current predicament meaning we are reduced to half hearted texts. I find texting my emotions hard and I know Katie does too, but I make sure to do it every morning and every evening, knowing that if I don't do it Katie will spiral away in the wind with insecurities. My man whore reputation doesn't help with that I'm sure.

Finally, I get the information I need to leave this good awful club. It seems that the fates are determined to make me miss home, seeing the existence in some clubs makes me glad of where I was born.

All I can't think when I fly down the roads on my bike is how much closer I am to Katie, to feeling her lips on mine, her soft flesh pressed against my own. Being with her has made me gluttonous, but I'm craving ever more.

I decided this morning not to tell Katie I would be back by this evening. What can I say, my girl likes surprises?

The immense relief which descends on myself as soon as I see the signs signalling the territory of the Black Wolves is palpable. I didn't realise how tense I was until this moment, how much I missed my little nymphet.

Before I can see Katie, however, I have to see her father and give him the files on this rival club. They have been giving bribes to the police, stealing our guns on the road, and a few years ago they burned down one of the Black Wolves' warehouses.

Now, with this confirmation of guilt, it's time for revenge. We sit in the president's offer with Adrian and his Vice President on either side of me as I slam down the fire triumphantly.

"Rogue!" They exclaim in celebration, "good on ya man- you've done a good job here."

I take a mock bow before leaving the room, allowing them to talk war strategies and the like. I've got a certain girl to surprise, and her father won't be home for an hour to two at least.

"Katie!" I call up to her window when I knock on her door.

From upstairs I can hear her squeal of excitement and then the heavy thudding of feet thundering down the stairs.

The door is thrown open and the next thing I know, a little cannonball of squeals launches into my arms.

"You're back! You're back! You're back!" Katie exclaims delightedly as I carry us both inside and away from prying eyes.

Shutting the door with my foot, I press my lips to Katie, finally realising just how much I've missed her presence against me.

"Hi," I whisper breathlessly when we finally pull away from each other. Katie slides down the front of me as I place her down on the floor, I instantly regret the action because the feeling of her front pressing and sliding down my own is not great for my dick, which has been lonely for at least a month and a half- that must be some kind of record!

"You said you'd text when you were coming home." Katie whines as she looks up at me with those fucking adorable puppy eyes.

"I know," I lift one of my palms to gently caress her face, "but I also know my girl likes surprises."

Her little face lights up at my words, so much so that I can't help but capture her little rose bud lips in mine once again.

"You're right, I love surprises. I've got one for you too."

"Oh?" I raise my eyebrows as she takes my hand and drags me up the stairs to her room.

"We still need to be careful, Katie girl, your dad could come home at any minute."

"Well, at least we still have your closet." Katie teases as she opens her bedroom door, tugs me in and then closes it once again.

"So," I smirk, "what's my surprise."

"Close your eyes." She whispers, an indiscernible tone on her lips, before she presses a chaste kiss to my lips.

I smile and obediently close my eyes. I fight the urge to open my eyes as I feel myself being pulled gently by her little hands towards the bed.

My body sinks down into the soft mattress and I realise just how crappy the bed in my room is compared to Katie's.

Sighing, I wait patiently for a few seconds for Katie to present me with whatever surprise she has planned.

My eyes suddenly fly open when I hear the sound of my belt buckle being undone. When I look down, I see my wildest dreams in reality. Katie is kneeling between my legs, looking up at me with big, innocent eyes.

"Katie," I sigh, dragging my eyes away from the sight of her, "what are you doing?"

"I-I spoke to Grace." Katie mumbles as I pull her off the floor and onto my lap. "And she said that you'd like this...."

"Are you even sure what this is?" I question, wrapping my arms tighter around her.

"Yes, I know what this is, Grace explained it to me."

I sigh and press a kiss to her forehead.

"Do you not want me?" Katie's lip trembles as she speaks, making me feel incredibly guilty for trying to be a nice guy.

"Of course I want you, Katie girl. I just want to make sure you're ready for all this."

"I am ready, Rogue, I want this. I really really want this."

I chuckle and Katie flushes- I knew she was a little minx.

"Two things, baby," I coo as I manoeuvre her so she's lying on the bed with me above her, "first, if we're doing this, it's your turn first. And second, I don't want you to call me Rogue anymore."