Chapter 4: Meeting

I was running, running from something, or someone. I couldn't see them, but i could hear their footsteps. 

"Jordan" it hissed, suddenly i couldn't run, i could't move.

 Then it all disappeared , blue sky's appeared and i was standing in a flower field. I could see someone in the distance, i took off toward them. slowly approaching the person, they-it's Loki. I quickly stumbled toward him. 

"Ah you're here, finally." he spoke. "Listen your sister is safe-" i cut him off. 

"How do you know? Where is she? Is she hurt? Is she okay?" I threw questions at him.

 "Yes she is fine, back in your universe, and how i know? Well it's simple, those stupid mortals used dark magic, that sparked in Asgard, so of course Thor and i came. Even thogh i did not want to come because everyone will hate me, you must know your family is safe." He stopped, and looked at me.

 I hugged him tight, he went stiff, but slowly hugged back, I pulled away "I don't hate you." I say smiling. "Well then, i find an ally in you then." he said.

 Then whispers sounded 'Jordan' 'Wake up' i turned around and looked to Loki but he wasn't there. The ground started  breaking around me. Then I fell.

--------------------------------------------------

Gasping opening my eyes I look around to see Madi asleep on me and Kylie, and Bri across from us. Bucky is right next to me still awake, everyone else is alseep, including Natasha, and Clint so it must be on auto pilot. "Hey they told me to tell you that we will meet the twins, and I forgot his name, the red dude," Bucky spoke to me " Oh and that kid, and a mercenary." he said again. I almost forgot who they were. Wanda, and Pietro Maximoff, Vison, Spidey, and Deadpool. Wait Pietro isn't dead? Ok I'll ask questions later.

 I felt something buzz in my back pocket and took it out, it was a phone, but it wasn't my phone. It looked like the technology Tony had, so it must be Stark technology. "Thanks" I said to Bucky still eyeing the phone. I tried my phone password and it worked, huh. I Clicked the music, and it had my music. I checked throughout the phone it had my pictures, and information. What the hell.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Eventually the jet landed, and JARVIS woke them up. Madi was still holding onto my arm, i could tell she was scared. She's basically like me, but more taller. Well in our universe i think... I look over to Loki to see him just..staring at me. Well staring at Madi and I. They lead us into Avenger Tower, once we enter I just stood there awkwardly. Then my stomach decided to sing the song of it's people aka whales. Kylie didn't even look at me she just trying not to bust out laughing.

 Then Madi's stomach responded to my stomach. "Ya'll got any food?'' Briantae said after a minute. "Yeah the kitchen is that way, help yourself." Tony said. "And meet in the living room afterwards." Natasha added. We all headed toward the kitchen while the others went somewhere else probably the living room. Going into the kitchen i open it up, and i swear to you angels started singing. It was food galore, I mean we were literally those birds from ice age.

Grabbing a bottle of water I go over and jump up and sit on the counter. "Ugh I'm so cold." I say. even though I'm in jeans and a long sleeved shirt, I just get cold easily. "I am too." Madi said hopping up next to me. Briantae gave me a look before pulling some stuff out to cook. "I'm sure there are blankets and hot chocolate." she says. "I call making hot chocolate!" I yell. Hopping off the counter i run around trying to find the hot chocolate packets. While Madi goes and and grabs blankets. Kylie apparently found a Vanilla Frappe, the Starbucks kind. While she was squealing about i opened the bottom cabinet next to the fridge. "Bingo,"  grabbing the box. "Guys, It's the one with marshmallows in them to!" I yelled out.

 Turning around only to see a man in a red and black suit. Screaming I throw the hot chocolate box at him, and run. Hearing a successful 'Fuck'  then the sound of footsteps behind me. Along with "Jordan?!" "What the hell?" "Whats happening?" with noise. I felt his arms go around my waist, and my feet leave the ground. "Let go of me asshole! Help! Help!" I scream out. I feel a gust of wind go by me, oh lord i can't handle this i'm going to pass out.  A guy with sorta white hair-Pietro  "A break in?" He say, his accent rolling off his tongue. "Seems like it, huh sweet cheeks?" The man speaks, with a gruff voice.

 Wanting to say a snarky comment back but instead i pretend to pass out. Upon 'passing'  out i hear gruffy say "Oh shit man." before shaking me. Then I hear a note, not just a note but a high Mariah Carrie note, A.K.A Briantae's battle cry. Once i hear that i snap my eyes open and see her on gruffys- Deadpools  back. Quickly turning i kick Pietro in his no no square. Hearing him grunt i get up and jump on his back and start pulling on his hair. He falls down still holding his crouch, i roll to the side and try to get up when he grabs my foot and pulled me toward him. He sits on my back, pulling my arms around my back. "Agh oh my lord get the frick off i can't breathe." I wheezed out. Then all of the sudden he was pulled off and them i was pulled up. Getting ready to fight i see... Bucky.