Chapter 13: I Hate Planes

Jordan's POV

"Jordan! Jordan! Come here let me check your wounds, and uh broken bones." I hear Simmons yell at me. I look towards Ward, and give a small smile and go to get up. He grabs my arm, "Wait," he says sighing and putting his hand on his face "I overheard the twins over there, you really know all of us? Our secrets, what we've done?" He asks looking at me.

I widen my eyes opening my mouth but no sound comes out. Before i sit back down "Why did you choose Hydra?" I ask. This time his eyes widen, "So it's true then... I guess it was because of my uncle, because he was all i had to look up to, I would do anything he said." He says. I nod slowly and pat his shoulder, "I get it." before getting up again; using his shoulder. And walk out the door into the huge space, where Simmons and Fitz are on the ground.

"Oh hello," she says picking up a tablet "Come here, oh Fitz help her sit down."

Fitz gets up and holds my right arm as i slowly sit down.

"So your blood, has well certain changes to it, you've never had your blood taken have you, in your... universe." She asks

I shake my head, trying to well cross my arms.

"You know Loki, the dude who tried to take over your world?" I smile sheepishly, they both nod. "Well he saved me, and I know he was bad or is, but he's cool." I say

"How and the bloody hell can you like that-that-that monster, a killer!" Fitz shouts, throwing his arms out. "Now, now Fitz calm down-er uh listen Jordan, your bones are healed." She stares at her ipad thingy in confusion. And so do i, "With, you know the technology i can xray you without hurting you from this ipad it's great really- but back to topic, your bones are healed, they even look..stronger?" She says looking at the tablet.

"So my casts can come off?" I ask

"Well, no it might be a malfunction, and we have to get you and your friends off the radar, what the director did was out of line." She says

I nod and smile, Ward comes back and clasp his hands "Planes on autopilot, pretty sure May will be pissed though, and what did i miss?"

I point to SImmons. Fitz glares again, muttering something along the lines of "Twat...why did we trust him..."

That just gives me time to think while they talk. How and the holy hell did we get here. The phone i had in my pocket is gone, Fury probably has it. All my friends contacts are stripper names so... Anyways, my broken bones, I mean now i understand why I could do all that. Like sort of run, and jump on Wards back. He's like a brother, I mean a evil stupid, brother. But he's acting nice to me, so what can I do. And i do not want him as an enemy, so friends it is. And my friends, what the hell, is this actually how they do things.

I mean Bucky, and Steve, they probably want to choke me. I want to choke them too, putting me in a cage and shit. Why was he all touchy feely with me back at the, compound or whatever it it. It was really clean, and i had a full iv bag on me, so it wasn't abandoned. Ugh i have too much on my mind. You know what, fuck them all. I need to focus in friends and getting back. If Pietro is back, was he ever killed? Man i have no idea what's happening. Fricking Pietro, and Ward.

The plane suddenly jerks, and a voice comes over the speakers. "Agents Fitz and Simmons, you are known to be harboring two individuals wanted by SHIELD." Is that Coulson?

The plane jerks again and goes straight downward.

"HOLY FUCK" I yell sliding toward the planes lab.

Fitz held onto the car and was trying to save his tech, while simmons was holding onto Ward. While ward is holding onto the other car, Lola. the plane jerks again and what i'm guessing is nose diving. Because i was lifted and thrown at the lab door, that was still closed. I put my arms in front of me, and i feel nothing. I open my eyes, looking around i gasp, and try to sit up. Sending me higher. I am flying, how the hell am i flying-. I fall and hit the lab door, breaking the glass?

 How did i break the glass? I hit the table and slide into the screen. A large microscope comes flying toward me, i grab the table leg (That was thankfully nailed to the floor) and went under it. Holding onto the legs i see all kinds of stuff flying. What is happening. We jerk again, and he plane is level. Right when we were level Ward was up and running toward the cockpit. "Oh no, no, no, no..." Simmons says. "What and the bloody hell just happened?!" He screams, putting his hands on his head.

I breathe heavy the ringing in my ears subsiding. I reach up, my ears bleeding, I wipe it away and crawl out. I stumble up, just as the plane jerks again. I trip over a test tube(Breaking it in the process) and hit the ground. Ward comes flying down the stairs, "The hub, it's the hub, they know we're here." He says pulling me up. Im still not dressed, why am i still not dresses. He straps a... parachute? To me. Oh hell no, i am not dying. "No thank you." I say. He smiles a bittersweet smile and says "Unless you want them to take you, it's a yes."  I sigh and grab it

He puts it on me like I'm a toddler. Simmons and Fitz put on theirs too. They grab their stuff too, and we all go to the back. Ward opens the back of the plane, the air almost pulls me off.  Ward comes beside me and nods his head. "Well... Fuck it." I say.  I take a deep breath, and jump.