Chapter 12: The betrayal (Isaac)

"W-wha...?"
I found myself in darkness. I heard a soft voice.
"Isaac. Isaac. Isaac! Isaac!!!" I sat up with a start. I realized my face had been on the ground. I spat dirt out of my mouth.
"W-where are we?!" Everyone was standing up.
"He used the gem." Nate said.
"So now we are right before Pompeii." John stated.
"Whoa!" Vic exhaled.
"Wait... Right... before... POMPEII?!" I realized.
"Oh crap, we need to move!" Sky screamed.
"Why Pompeii?" I wondered
"He wants to use the pryroclastic flow to model the world in his image." Sierra suddenly said. We looked at her questionably.
"I read RJ's mind before the whiteout." She responded.
"That's all he knew? Wow, Keegan must not trust ANYONE!" Ky laughed. We ran to Mt. Vesuvius to stop him. When we got there he was floating over the volcano. He didn't notice us. John grabbed the gem with his vine, making Keegan spin around. Boy was the look on his face priceless! But then he fired a dark pulse at me and I fell and tumbled down the summit. I grabbed a branch.
"I'm OK!" I yelled. Unable to pull myself up, I tuned into the conversation above.
"You're too late." Keegan said bitterly.
"Soon, I'll erupt this volcano, and model the world as I want it!" He said, darkness in his voice.
"And your army will be along side you in it, correct master?" RJ asked.
"Sure." He replied. Sierra gasped. I could tell she read his mind.
"I wouldn't be so sure." Sierra said darkly. Suddenly, an image flashed in my mind. I saw a grey Continent, Keegan was there on a throne of brambles. The human race, just stone statues, bowing before him. He had a cold smile plastered on his face. That's no world I want to live in, or anyone for that matter. I heard RJ walk away in silence.
"You'll pay for that!" Keegan yelled. I heard a rumbling. This was the end of me. I failed to protect earth. But I won't give up so soon.