Chapter 29: Haters Gonna Hate... (Vic)

"AAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" I knew those screams. But how did they get here?! Well at least we were at the circle. There were 10 gems surrounding us.
Red
Brown
Yellow
Green
Light blue
Dark blue

Black
And a white one, with purple dots in it

The one that was supposed to be purple was cracked. Sierra was the first to figure out what was going on.
"Guys it's a trap!" She screamed.
"So the psychic gets it." The unnamed girl chuckled.
"Whaaaaa...?" John was obviously confused, but everyone else slowly got it.
"Gouhl." Nate said. "Why did you do this you no good traitor?!" Venom dripped from his words.
"Cuz I feel like it!" He stuck his tongue out and floated out of Sky. She collapsed on the ground and the purple dots faded from the white gem. He then floated in the air.
"Now to control all of you and wreak havoc on this world." Gouhl said as if it were so simple.
"Crap, where's Gabe when you need him?!" I screamed.
"Right here!" A voice came from down the stairs.
"Just give me a second to haul these two up..." He came to the top holding a terrified Isaac and Kylie.
"I'm here to save the day!" He said sarcastically.
"SARCA-" I started.
"NOT NOW!" everyone even Gouhl screamed at me.
Haters gonna hate...