Chapter 18: Alone (Gabe)

I've never been liked thanks to that ghost freak. I'm used to it. All of my old friends were killed by that weirdo. I still sometimes feel like a portion of him is haunting me. But I've changed. Just no one believes me. I feel I'm the loneliest kid in the world.
I went to the living room and got myself a snack. Just a banana. I sat down on the sofa. Alone. Would I ever have friends?
"So you like bananas?" I heard a voice. It was Skyler
Startled, my banana flew into the air, and Skyler caught it.
"Geez, you shouldn't be so jumpy." Isaac said, walking up. Grumbled.
"Why are you here?" I asked.
"Well we left the others to die of John poisoning." Sky replied sheepishly.
"Hey!" Isaac yelled.
"Oops! Sorry!" Skyler remembered that Isaac was poison.
"Sorry 'bout that... Uncomfort... back there." Sky apologized.
"No! Don't apologize! It was entirely my fault." I said solemnly.
"Well... Suit yourself." Isaac said as he walked away, limping. Sky shuttered, remembering the fear she felt when he fell.
"Im sorry... Really... I-if you hate me, I see why." I said glumly.
"But Gabe, I don't hate you. I want to be your friend... If you stop beating yourself up." Sky replied.
"I... I'll try." I replied, shocked anyone could forgive me. Maybe I'm not such a lost cause...