Chapter 20: Demons are tasty (Gabe)

The next day I went to the school. I met a really nice kid. His name was RJ. He was in a different lunch period, so I was sitting at Skyler's table. Sierra scribbled with sharpie an eye and bow tie on a cool ranch dorito. She said it was... A dream demon...? She placed it on my tray just cuz no one else wanted it. I picked it up and ate it.
"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Sierra screamed.
"You ate him..." She pouted.
"THATS SHARPIE!" Skyler screamed.
"So?" I replied.
" YOU'LL DIE!" She finished.
"Demons still taste good." I replied.
"That just happened..." Vic said.
"I'll eat anything!" I grinned. Skyler ripped off a piece of paper and handed it to me.
"Anything that resembles food." I added. She shrugged and ate it. My turn to be shocked.
"Do you by any chance know how many chemicals are in that?" I asked. She stared at me blankly and then shrugged.
"Well that just happened... Again..." Vic said again. A normal lunch for us.
I was walking back to the apartment when I heard RJ sneaking up behind me. But then there was a thud! And I turned around to see him on the ground, with one of Isaac's sleeping darts.
"Are you OK?!" He screamed from about a yard away.
"You just knocked out my new friend you stalker!" I screamed. "You think I'm OK?!"
"I wasn't stalking yo- wait friend?!" He interrupted himself.
"Your friends with the enemy?!" He asked.
"E-enemy...?"