Chapter 17: My turn! (Emilee)

Now it's my turn to narrate the story! FINALY!!!

We went back to their apartment. The boys would take care of Isaac, so all 5 of us went to Sky's room. Her room seemed to go up forever.

"How...?" I asked, my breath taken away.

"I know a guy." She simply said.

"Geez, you'd have to be some sort of magical thing- like a dream demon- to do that." Sierra referenced.

"-Bill Cipher-" I coughed. Sierra and Sky smirked. They got the reference. All three of us watch a show that has a guy... Triangle... Demon... Thing in it who is named Bill cipher. But enough fangirling for now. Even though that's my main goal in life. Any who. We sat down on some chairs she had. Suddenly, the cushions floated up and became little clouds. Kylie hovered close to the ground. Hailey's became a storm cloud. Sierra meditated and I rained on her.

"OH COME ON!!!" Sierra shrieked as she shook herself off.

"Ladies, calm down!" Vic said as she threw a snow ball.

"Oh it's on!" Hailey yelled as lightning struck. we had a mini war in Skyler's room, and then we got tired around 10:00.

"So... backstories anyone?" I suggested.

"Ill go next." Sky offered.

"Oooooh! I need popcorn!" Vic yelled.

"Just sit down!" Sierra sighed.

My name was Skyler Kaylee Jay. I was 7 when I got my powers. I had wandered into a field near my house in search of my dog, Lola. A sudden thunder storm came. I don't know exactly what happened, but all I know is that I was struck by lightning. I blacked out. The next morning, I came home, to find my parents missing, as well as one half of my house. I soon saw in the paper, that while I was blacked out, my house was robbed and burnt halfway. The criminal was nowhere to be found at the scene of the crime. I took some of my belongings, and left for the next town. On my way there, I discovered I had sky elemental powers. Afraid of difference, I hid my powers until I met John and Nate. We met when I was about 9, and we stopped a robbery in this very town. We are all still technically orphans, but this town has an exception. Kids above 9 are allowed to live with the help of other children. That is why I came here, and that is why I will never leave. This town needs to be protected, and I feel I am meant to protect it.

She got blank stares all around. Then a slow clap from the door. I realized John, Nate, Gabe, and surprisingly Isaac had tuned into Sky's story.
"Deep." Gabe said. everyone shifted. We weren't quite comfortable with our old enemy being friends now.

"Oh... I-I'll go in the living room..." Gabe said shyly. Could we ever adjust? Was he really changed at heart? I bet that will come in time. Maybe.