45

Mandi how are the food supplies going on at the buildings and in the drop off areas for the homeless. The work Katelyn and Avery is doing is bringing on more volunteers to get the food ready quicker and packed to be taken or to stay at the sites. We ate finally not having to rely constantly on the same people which burns our volunteers out. Today we had high school students from several high schools come and help..I was told a few of them went to places that is difficult for the vehicles to get to.Ou4 numbers we serve are decreasing due to veteran homes being opened and they are able to find and keep their jobs. This is good news. We need to work with the cities to keep the centers in the parks open longer so the homeless don't start fires to keep warm. Two of the vehicles are in the shop being repaired so several of the volunteers brought their vans, suvs and trucks . Katelyn is in Tahoe coordinating this.  She is definitely worth the money she is being paid.  Maura suggesting her to us was the best thing ever for the program besides the volunteers.  By the way Juanita how is her progress? My cousin said yesterday she woke up and made breakfast and was steering the boat she just bought for herself, family and close friends who know how to be responsible driving a boat or steering it on the water.  Juanita that is terrific.  Also their divorces are final and they all celebrated last night. Glad it all worked it for them. I totally agree with you Mandi .
Michele what took you so long? I am not coming in today.  I got the flu. We will check in on you later.  Call Avery or Izzy if you need immediate help and drink lots of fluids and rest.  Yes, I plan too Juanita. 
We left Juanita and I went to the farmer's market and started prepping for the lunch crowd.
I called to check on my roommate. She said Avery brought over home made chicken noodle soup and a sick care package.  She is back in bed..I updated Juanita..I am glad my little cousin did what I suggested..So that is how Avery found out? Yup.

The lunch crowd was  coming in and we were being kept busy. We removed a few dishes from.the menu today because those were  Michele's specialities and our customers would know the difference in taste.

the menu today because those were  Michele's specialities and our customers would know the difference in taste

We turned the TV off to listen to Maur doing her best to play the 🎻.  I played the guitar and we even got Esmi and Yilena do  duet.  Maur got tired after awhile and I helped her with her physical therapy as the PT showed me when Maur wanted to do PT as long as she didn't over do it.
We heard the weather was going to snow tomorrow.
I woke up Maura after awhile when she took.a nap.
We had all the vehicles loaded up and caravaned back to Sacramento.We barely made itcto Placerville thank goodness because the winter storm came a day earlier.
Katelyn and my mother went home and we went to Yilena and my home with our exes following us and unloaded Jane's car.

and Yilena's truck

and Yilena's truck. We entered the home and barely made it inside before it started to rain. 
I guess for now one we know what months will rain or something else but trump says we don't have problems with weather. No our state has earthquakes,snow, rain floods, fires, hurricane, tornadoes, and volcano eruptions. But we don't have problems. I am sure glad he is no longer president. Yilena he did support us Leo's. True but he didn't stop it when they barges into the national capital for when hearings for particular legislation was going on.True. Babe let's not talk about politics.  It only gets you riled up. Let's go take a hot bath and go to bed. J thanks for allowing to be part of your get away with Julie.  No problem. I wish we could of stayed longer. I still have to have the generator installed.  It's in the garage but not installed.  This is suppose to occur on Monday. I am not sure it will occur on that day now. Jane like Maura said thank you. Your welcome Yilena.  I am glad we stopped on the way in to eat dinner at Cattleman's restaurant.  We have left overs for breakfast. Good night you two. Good night.
Jane how you feeling about the divorce?I feel relieved why how do you feel? I don't feel in knots anymore.  Lets take a hot bath instead.
We took a hot bath and just cuddled in bed with popcorn watching Netflix.
I go to get some more water for Julie.  I see Yilena crying.
Yilena are you okay? Jane I did want to mention it earlier. I did enjoy our marriage.  Yilena I did too.  Things happen for a reason.  I know it's just I thought I  would be married until death.  I know.  Are you not happy with Maur? Jane I  am more than happy.  I may one day ask her to marry me but not now. It's too soon after the divorce. I wish you well.  thanks. I was over hearing Jane and Yilena talk.  It was good to hear Yilena wants to marry me one day. I hurry up back to the room.  Yilenq returns with water and pretzels for us to eat while we watch a history Channel.