Timeline

(A/N): This is the rewrite of Enclave: Remnant division, I hope you enjoy this timeline and the events that follow.

Washington D.C./The capital wasteland, 2277.

Colonel Autumn and his forces are engaged by the brotherhood of steel as they're being aided by the prewar death machine, Liberty prime. Autumn and his personal guard stand ready for a fight in the rotunda of the Jefferson memorial. The Colonel and his men are confronted by the Lone Wanderer, followed by his companions and Sentinel Sarah Lyons.

Colonel Autumn is surprisingly convinced by the Lone Wanderer to leave with his men peacefully, while the Colonel wanted to get revenge against the one responsible for so much trouble he decided that what was best was to live to fight another day. Colonel Autumn and his men leave, using his personal vertibird to escape project purity, before lift off Autumn ordered all his remaining forces back to Raven Rock to prepare for an attack by the brotherhood.

The brotherhood attack on Raven rock results in the death of more Enclave troops, among the dead is Sgt. Augustus Autumn the third, Colonel Autumn's only son. Thankfully all civilians that resided in the base we're evacuated including Col. Autumn's pregnant daughter-in-law, Maria Autumn.

Two weeks later Autumn and what remains of his forces have retreated from Raven rock to Adams AFB. The plan is to evacuate the civilians before abandoning the base in hopes of getting a head start on the brotherhood, during the stay at the base Maria gives birth to a healthy baby boy, Shane Autumn is born. Maria dies shortly after birth leaving Col. Autumn as the only family the boy has. Hours later Adams comes under attack, Autumn orders his troops to hold the brotherhood back long enough for the civilians to escape.

Chicago outpost, a month later, 2277.

Col. Autumn and his remaining forces move west to the ruins of Chicago, to take up residence amongst the men stationed there. Autumn is surprised to see that during the years spent here the commander of the base had his men and the robots expand the underground portion of the base in case the Enclave had to retreat from D.C. Autumn is given his own quarters to share with his grandson. It is here that he finally begins to mourn the loss of his son and Maria while holding baby Shane close to his chest.

Autumn addresses the troops and civilians, stating that this situation is only temporary until a more suitable home is found. For now the Chicago outpost would serve as the main base of the Enclave. Autumn orders some of his best units to spread out throughout the eastern seaboard. Their orders are clear, locate and aquire technology and resources the Enclave desperately needs. One of his men reports that the Enclave bunker under the Whitespring Resort has been compromised and claimed by the locals, further information from the region only made Autumn feel defeated as the automated nuclear silos had be destroyed from the inside, however certain technology would be recovered west Virginia and transported back to Chicago.

Autumn is filled in by the outpost commander of the situation in the Midwest, the brotherhood chapter here was far stronger than both the chapters in the west and east. This chapter utilized a prewar super computer to operate an army of robots, and is willing to recruit and train outsiders. Autumn sleeps easily despite this information however due to how the brotherhood has no idea of the Enclave's presence.

Four years later, 2281.

Years have passed since the losses in D.C. The Chicago outpost has continuously expanded underground to further accommodate it's growing population, soldiers thought dead have been arriving from D.C. with tales of the brotherhood having established a new country out of the ruins of Washington and Virginia. Autumn celebrates Shane's fourth birthday, gifting him a toy vertibird, some toy cars and little wooden soldiers.