Chapter 2

(A/N): Alright, chapter 2 let's go.

Belladonna household, three days later.

A fist flies down on to a table, making the  spot where it landed begin to crack. Said hand belonged to one Ghira belladonna and he was mad.

Ghira:"How could this happen?! You said that Menagerie was safe from the other Kingdoms! And yet an Atlas military ship crashes just outside of the city! What exactly are you doing to prevent this becoming a war with the rest of the world?!"

General Autumn:"Ghira please, control yourself. We can figure this out together but only if we remain calm."

Ghira:"Calm?! Calm! I can see an Atlas warship when I look out my window! Atlas believes it's the superior to everything and everyone! They will not take this sitting down!"

Ghira gives a loud sigh before sitting on his chair and putting his hands on his face.

Ghira:".....Do we even know why they were coming here?" He asks.

General Autumn:"Their cyber-security is pretty lousy, didn't even take a minute before our people opened everything. Apparently the CEO of the SDC, Jacques Schnee wanted to...."hire" more workers. He clearly has some sway with the military...." The general says as he too sits down.

Ghira:"*Scoff*....Why am I not surprised.... Jacques Schnee has always been the type to get his way whenever and however he could.....so what do we do?" He says as he moves his hands away from his eyes to look at the general.

General Autumn:".....I believe it's in our best interest to sit down with them and-"

Ghira:"And what?! Negotiate? With Atlas?!"

General Autumn:"Mr president.....Ghira, listen to me I am your friend so you know that when I tell you that war is, should, be our last option then I'm giving you my honest opinion. War is not the answer."

Ghira:"Then what do you suggest, Augustus? That we wait for them to retaliate, it won't be one ship next time it will be a fleet maybe more! What can we do?!"

General Autumn:"......Ward has an idea, but it would require your authorization."

Ghira:"*sigh*....Ward, always the one to be prepared. What is it?"

General Autumn stands from his seat and walks over to Ghira as he reaches inside his overcoat. He pulls out a small thumb sized device and places it front of the president before activating it. The device gives off a small sound before a holographic map appears above it, showing a specific region on the north western tip of the kingdom of Mistral.

General Autumn:"We believe that if we conduct an operation on the base and capture the city that it will send a clear message to Atlas that we can and will fight back if needed. However this may result in two outcomes; One they take this in the worst way possible which may result in war. Two they take this as a clear sign to negotiate, however I am severely against this action Ghira."

Ghira:"....I understand Augustus, we will wait for Atlas to make the fist move. If they decide to attack then we will react accordingly." He says as he folds his hands.

General Autumn:"Very well Mr. president, I will notify Ward and the other officers of your decision."

The general says as he picks up the small device from the table, before he can turn to leave however Ghira addresses him once more.

Ghira:"Has there been any development on the search?" He asks solemnly.

General Autumn:"Our spy within the White Fang managed to aquire information regarding he whereabouts from a few months ago, apparently she and Adam Taurus conducted an attack on a train carrying valuable heading to Vale. She apparently left him in the aftermath of the attack, she has effectively abandoned the cause being labeled as a traitor to the entire organization."