Chapter 7: Cave Shenanigans

Author's POV
"If the map is correct, we should be heading up on the cave right about now," England said.

Both vans pulled off onto the beginning of a trail. People came out of both vans, grabbing backpacks filled with items for the hike.

Water bottles, trail mix, sunscreen, and other items were in the backpacks people threw onto their backs.

Well, first, because it was so warm, people put on sunscreen.

"Come on Prussia, put on your damn sunscreen! Germany yelled as he shoved a tube of sunscreen in his older brother's face.

"Nein! The awesome Prussia is so awesome, his awesomeness protects him from the sun!" Prussia exclaimed.

Germany sighed. "Fine. Just wait until you get a painful sunburn. Then you'll learn, finally."

Meanwhile, England still had to deal with that 12-year-old in a sailor outfit that constantly got on his nerves.

Well, thankfully Sealand put it on without hesitation. If he was that easy to deal with, England's time on the trip would have been better.

And North Italy put on WAY too much. So much that South Italy had to clean it all off and put it on for him.

England had a list of everyone on the road trip, so he did a roll call. After everyone seemed to be there, the hike had started.

"So, this is a cave you can walk through?" England asked. "Yup!" America said. "We just have to walk this trail first."

Canada was leading the pack this time because he'd done this trail a few times before.

He also brought Kumajiro, because he's lonely and needs someone who will care about him. Despite forgetting his name constantly.

"Canada, did you seriously bring Kuma?" England asked. Canada smiled. "Of course. He's been one of my only friends for a while."

"Who are you?" Kumajiro asked. "I'm Canada..." He said. This conversation happened a lot more than it should between the two.

The pack came up open a cave. The cave they would be walking through. Some people turned their flashlights on for light.

The pack stepped into the cave, their talks becoming echoes that bounced of the walls of the cave.

Switzerland's POV
It may come to you as a surprise that I enjoy nature.

Nature is beautiful, to say the least. The trees, the rocks, the lakes, the rivers, the waterfalls, the animals, the mountains... I loved it all.

If my room wasn't such a mess and if I had the motivation to clean it would be a very nature-themed room.

Instead, it was a mess. I never could pull, myself to clean it for some reason. Clothes, blankets, and other random things filled the floors. It became so much I could never seem to even pick up an item from it.

Liechtenstein tried to help me clean it up a few times, but I told her I could do it myself.

I never did though. I just sat there, wondering how I could ever do it.

Anyway, back on topic, the cave was very interesting. All its twists and turns made it an enjoyable experience.

I was talking to Austria a bit while we strolled through the cave. "You know how you always used to joke about how I could never pick up a lover?" I brought it up to him.

Austria laughed. "Yea. Did that change? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? Or just a lover?" He joked. I rolled my eyes. "Girlfriend," I replied.

I swear to god if Austria had a drink in his mouth just then he would have to spit it out from shock. "Wow! I'm impressed, considering... just you in general." He said.

"It's Belgium. Don't tell anyone. This stays between me and you, ok?" I whispered to him. He nodded. "Alright."

Now, we sit back, relax, and wait until Austria decides to break his promise.

Little did we know, someone's bright yellow bird was flying right over us, listening to our conversation.

The bird flew back to his owner, and his owner understood all his chirps and cheeps.

"Really! Did he tell him not to tell? Well, if he won't, the awesome Prussia definitely will!"

It just so happened that Gilbird was flying over us, getting information for Prussia.

But he didn't tell us. Prussia would spill the secret at his own pace. But still bad as fuck.

Estonia's POV
As we came to the end of the cave, I kept taking pictures. Well, Lithuania had to shine the flashlight on where I wanted to take a picture, or else I'd just have I bazillion pictures of pure darkness.

"Are you gonna post those to your blog?" Lithuania asked. I stopped taking pictures for a second to talk to him. "Most likely. Probably just the good ones though." I said.

"Wait, how many pictures did you take?" Latvia asked. "If I'm counting right, which I probably missed a few, roughly two hundred seventy-six."

They both stared at me as if I was crazy, but I'd usually take more.

I counted later on. I took three hundred twenty-eight pictures. That's a normal amount for me.

Soon enough, we started our stroll out of the cave back to the vans. We stepped into the white and blue van that looked live it drove straight out of the sixties.

It would explain why the van was so bad though.

America's POV
As I stepped into the van, I looked at the map.

Oh shit. We had to go to the bad hotel next. The hotel England would probably kill me for booking.

All the nervousness about the quality of it seemed to make me shiver.

"Hey, England, wanna take over driving for a bit?" I asked. "Alright. Don't distract me though." He replied.

Should I spill it? Nah, he doesn't need to know the hotel only had one and a half stars. But it wasn't expensive though...

I'll just pretend that it had good reviews, but it was shit.

Nobody needs to know, after all...