katie and emily 1.0

freddie's pov

I smile as my classmate crack jokes as we exit our classroom, but I instantly stop when I spot Katie. "Katie?" I question, but she runs off with Naomi. Must be Emily... "I... thought you were Katie."

I frown as I go to my locker and place some belongings into it. I quickly lock it, but my eyes drift to the side. It was Effy's locker, and she has a picture of her and Sage on it. I fold it into half, so I could only see Sage. I wasn't a big fan of Effy after her kissing me.

I lean my head against the locker. "Oh, shit." I whisper, shaking my head. "Shit, shit, shit, girl."

-

I look through shirts with JJ by my side for this shitty Love Ball. It was sad to admit, but it reminded me of Sage. She'd definitely want to go to something like that. I turn to my left, and stop when I spot Emily and Katie.

Emily glared at me while Katie hid her face in embarrassment. I began to walk over with JJ following after me. We both stood before them as Katie's eyes meet mine. "Hi, Katie."

"What do you want?" She asks emotionless, and I frown.

"Nothing, I just wanted to see how you are." I stuttered, and she was quick to snap at me.

"Oh! Now you want to see how I am." She smiles as she clicks her tongue. "Thanks, that's well compassionate. Cheers."

I look away from embarrassment. JJ spoke to Emily, who spoke back. "I didn't know what to say. I fucked up." I admit.

"No, Freddie. You fucked Sage when you were meant to be fucking me." Katie argued. "Oh, yeah, after her girlfriend hit me with a rock!"

I looked between the twins, and Emily gives me a look. I couldn't decide if it was friendly or not. "Right." I nod, looking at the ground. "Yeah."

"I'm trying on dresses." Katie walks away, and Emily sighs.

JJ began going on about his suit, but Emily and I awkwardly stared at one another. "JJ, shut up." Emily looked towards JJ, who carried on. Emily looked back at me. "Do I really have to tell you what to do now?"

I walk towards the dressing room after Katie. We both sat on the floor in awkward silence. "Can't you see I just want to make things right?" I spoke up eventually.

"You can't." Katie looked up at me with her bruised eyes. "Look at the state of me..."

"What can I do?" I beg.

"You humiliated me." She spoke sadly. "Sage doesn't even want you." She snapped.

I look away doubtfully. "No..."

"No, 'cause otherwise she'd be here and not with Cook. Or maybe, even better! She's with Effy instead." She snapped at me, and I keep my eyes on the ground. "There's nothing I can do to make you want me more than her, is there?" She asked quietly, and I shook my head.

"Katie, I'm sorry."

"But you fucking owe me, Freddie. You owe me!" She had sad eyes, and I snap.

"OK." I nod.

"So, you're gonna take me to that ball and everybody's gonna see you looking like you like it." She sassed me.

"Right, but I told JJ I'd go with him. He's a bit shy." I inform her, and he excuses him.

"He's taking Emily."

"Oh, he'd like that." I nod knowingly since the two had sex, or so JJ told me.

"I don't care if he'd like that. He's doing it." Katie threw me attitude, and groan internally. How did I put up with her attitude?

"OK." I nod. "I suppose after they had their thing..." I smile. Katie gave me a look of confusion. "He was very animated, you know."

"Sorry?"

"You know, when they got it on." I raise my eyebrows. "I told him he was a lucky, lucky boy."

"Right." Katie nodded knowingly. "Yeah, she said he was cute." She stuttered.

"Cute? He was fucking ecstatic." I furrowed my eyebrows, "But that's a secret, yeah?" I ask, and she agrees.

-

I don't have the energy to write what happens at the love ball, plus it's only rlly naomily & katie being a bitch lol