finale 2.0

freddie's pov

I fiddled about with a picture of Sage. I missed her. I couldn't admit it though. JJ walks in with Karen, and I raise my head at them.

"Freddie. JJ's here." She smiled at me. "Bye." She quickly left me alone with JJ. He began to approach me.

"I just wanted to say something." JJ spoke slowly.

"So what's up? I thought you'd quit." I nod at him.

"I can't quit. You can't quit. None of us can." I stare at him in confusion as he goes on, "We're still the Musketeers. We do stuff."

"Well, what are we supposed to do?" I ask as I furrow my eyebrows.

"We're supposed to find them." JJ explains, "We're supposed to sort this mess out once and for all."

"There's nothing to sort out." I argue. JJ gave me an unconvinced stare.

"Really?" He questions, and I look off annoyed. My phone began ringing, and I reach out to answer it.

"What is this number?" I furrow my eyebrows at the unknown number. "Hello?" I spoke, but nobody replied. "Hello?" I repeat, and I could hear someone breathing. "Who is this?"

"Freddie..." Sage's voice appeared from nowhere, and I widen my eyes. "Cook's in trouble. He needs your help. You need to come and get him, right?" He pleaded, and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Well, why can't you help him?" I ask as I adjust myself in my chair. The line goes silent.

"Because I love you." She barely mumbled as she hung up the phone. I take it away from my ear, and stare at it dumbfounded. I think I misheard her... she wouldn't just... admit that. Would she?

-

cook's pov

I woke up in an uncomfortable bed with a terrible headache. I furrow my eyebrows as I notice nobody is around. I quickly get up, and find my Dad sat up on the deck.

"Where's the girls?" I question.

"No idea." He began to approach me. "They must've fucked off at sometime during the night."

"What?" I ask in disbelief.

"Probably jealous of you and me." He winks at me. He stepped into the boat, and I follow after him.

"We've got to find them." I speak up.

"Nevermind, they'll be back." He excused them.

"How'd you know?"

"They're in a small town. they've got fuck-all money and they got no car." He explained, and I internally roll my eyes, "Anyway, fanny's fanny. Yeah? Family's family."

-

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I ask in disbelief as my eyes land on JJ and Freddie. They both sat up with shocked faces, and I begin to repeat myself, "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"We thought you might be in trouble." JJ observed me, and I step back.

"Do I look like I'm in trouble?" I observe myself, and they both gave me unconvinced stares. "I'm fucking ten times better than you've ever been, you pair of miserable, boring shites." I began to walk off, but they stop me.

"Where is she?" Freddie asks, and I narrow my eyes.

"Oh, right. That's why you came?" I laugh. Should've saw that one coming, "Fucking hell. You don't know when you're fucking beat, do you?" I ask.

"Guys, this isn't how it's supposed to..." JJ began, but I cut him off.

"How did you find me?" I stare at the pair of them.