Official Group Page

Hello, graces! Yes, you're all my graces. I know that my writing journey is only starting right now. Alam ko rin na hindi pa ako ganoon kagaling sa pagsusulat. However, I am grateful to have you all. With your every vote and comment, pati na rin sa pagme-message sa akin and pagfollow, thank you so much!

I never imagined that I will have this kind of appreciation. You know, at first, I only write for myself, pero habang tumatagal, isa na kayo sa nagiging dahilan kung bakit ako nagsusulat. Kaya, thank you so much, my graces.

Not being cringe, you're all graces that was sent from above. Hope you stay with me until the end!

Anyway, please join my discord server and official group page. I want to interact with all you so bad. Gusto ko kayong pasalamatan isa't isa.

Official Group Page Name: Harem of Grace (I'll comment down the link)
Discord Server: (see the link in the comment section)

Or you can just visit my profile to redirect you to the GP and discord server.

Update Schedule (BBOB): December 5, 2021
Update Schedule (BR): December 4, 2021

I'm so sorry for slow and scam updates. Medyo busy lang po talaga sa school works. Don't worry, new year's resolution ko ang masipag na pag-uud hehe.