❖ CHAPTER 6

❙

.     a pink stream of light came from out of the rooftop, shooting up into the sky.

louis followed the light blindlessly with an unconscious tara over his shoulder. he soon made his way to the apartment complex, the one himself and dana both lived in.

tara began to regain consciousness just as he entered dana's apartment. half of her apartment was torn a part. dana/the gatekeeper was shown lounging on a chair.

"i am the keymaster." he introduced to her.

"i'm the gatekeeper." she said back to him.

once tara was more awake, her eyes widened.

she tried getting out from his grasp, but his grip on her was too strong and too tight.

"get off! get off me!" she cried out.

"i have the guard dog." he told the gatekeeper.

he approached her.

the gatekeeper smiled in satisfaction. dropping tara, vinz walked over to the gatekeeper wrapping his arms around her.

tara tried to move, but she had been paralyzed from the waist down.

the gatekeeper locked lips with vinz.

when bringing him back up. the two slowly turned around, facing the gaping hole before them that showed a staircase that tara had seen before in her nightmares.

vinz scooped tara up again, having her over his shoulder as they approached the staircase.

god, where were the boys when she needed them?

*

reporters tried getting in to ask the boys questions as they made their way to the mayor's office.

"stay back." ordered the police.

"the ghostbusters are here, mr. mayor."

"the ghostbusters. okay, the ghostbusters." said the mayor, turning to face them. "hey, and where's this peck?"

"i am walter peck, sir." the weasel introduced himself. "and i'm prepared to make a full report. these men are consummate snowball artists. they use sense and nerve gases to induce hallucinations. people think they're seeing ghosts, and they call these bozos, who conveniently show up to deal with the problem with a fake electronic light show." he claimed.

"everything was fine with our system until the power grid was shut off by dickless here." ray stated.

"they caused an explosion!" he snapped.

"is this true?" asked the mayor.

"yes it's true, this man has no dick." peter sassed.

winston rolled his eyes.