❖ CHAPTER 7

❙

. "twenty-two. is this it?" asked a very out of breath ray.

"yep." peter confirmed.

ray sighed of relief as they entered the very messy apartment building. he looked around, seeing how messy and destroyed it was. it was totally not livable at this point.

"oh..." he said, his voice dripping with sadness.

"art deco. very nice." egon complimented, totally taking the mess as some sort of art piece.

"where is it?" ray asked peter.

"it's at the end of the hall." venkman pointed.

the boys moved to the end of the hallway, preparing for anything at this point.

she could be a total zombie looking freak or she could look how peter described her.

sexy yet 100% possessed.

they broke down the door to dana's apartment. as they walked further inside, ray noticed a gaping hole where a staircase lead.

"hey! where do these stairs go?" he wondered.

"they go up." peter said in a "duh" like tone.

the group walked through the gaping hole, just as they did they saw tara standing there in the archway of the staircase with red beady eyes and sweaty glistening skin.

"tara!" ray exclaimed, running over to her.

he examined her, totally disregarding the red beaming eyes she now had.

"hunny, are you okay?" he asked her.

tara let out a low guttural growl before throwing him at the group with inhuman strength.

"ray! did you not notice the red eyes? she's possessed." peter scolded.

ray got up with a small grunt.

"well, what do we do?" he asked, turning to the group.

"we'll have to get the ghost out of her." egon said, taking out his neturona wand.

"egon! are you out of your mind?!" peter yelled. "wouldn't that i don't know kill her?"

"no, not if we get the ghost out in time and trap it immediately." egon declared. "so, get the trap ready and set it so we can get it in time."

peter sighed, taking out the trapper and setting it before them.

"okay, let's do this." winston said, letting out a deep breath before taking out his wand.

the others took out their wands, pointing them at tara.

"ready? go." egon instructed.

they turned on their wands, firing it straight at tara.