We aren't done... (Smut)

*This story consists of bondage, master kink, blindfolding shit, uh over stimulation, eating some kitty, probably etc I just can't think and don't feel like re-reading it.*

He grabbed my wrist and began speed walking up the stairs. He took me to a room that I never even noticed. The room was dark and when he turned the lights on, I saw chains, blindfolds, etc. My eyes opened wide. "Get on the bed baby." He said as he led me to the bed. I laid down and put my knees in the air. He took on of my wrists and tied a chain around it, doing the same with my other wrist. He then grabbed the blindfold on the bedside table and wrapped it around my eyes. I sat there, waiting for him to do something. Until I felt his hands began to take off my pants. I gasped as his cold accidentally scrapped my skin. "Why are your hands always cold?" I asked, my breath shakey. "I guess I'm just cold blooded." He said, attempting to make a joke. I stayed silent as he took my panties off. I felt his lips begin to kiss and suck on my thigh. I was letting out shakey breaths the closer and closer he got to my pussy. When he finally kissed the lips, I let out a quiet moan as he began licking my pussy. His tongue felt amazing. He licked at a constant pace as my moans began to become louder. "Fuck Tanner.." I said with a breath. He continued licking my pussy until he slid his finger in me. I let out a slightly loud moan as both his tongue and fingers pace sped up. I felt myself getting closer and closer to my climax as he just went faster and faster. "I'm close," I whispered, my chest going up and down from the pleasure. My climax came soon after. I squeezed my eyes shut and was trying to pick up my breath. "Oh no kitten, we aren't done." He said, spreading my legs wider open. I heard him take off his clothes. I was still coming down from my climax as he stuck his penis deep inside of me. I let out a loud moans as the over stimulation was taking over me. He began going faster and faster. The bed moved and squeaked in alliance with his thrusts. All you could hear was our moans, slapping, and the bed. Tanner started pounding in to me. "AHHH FUCK- TANNER-" He smacked my thigh. "What's my name?" He said with a groan. "Tanner?" I said, breathing hard. He smacked the same thigh again. "No you slut!" He yelled. The name gave me butterflies as he thrusts became sloppier. "My name is Master!" He yelled. "SHIT, MASTER!" I yelled as I felt my climax about to hit again. He began thrusting into one particular spot. My G-spot. He was abusing it at this point. My back arched as I felt him thrust one more time before cumming, which I did along with him. My legs were shaking when his cock left my body. He laid down next to me and we were both panting, struggling to catch our breaths. "Shit Y/N." He said, removing the blind fold. "I don't think you understand how hot you looked during that." He said, looking at my eyes. I just nodded my head and continued to try and catch my breath. I felt him wrap his arms around me, as if to spoon me. I let him and we both feel asleep in each other's arms.

577 WORDSSSSS. OKAY LOWKEY I DID NOT EAT WITH THIS, ESPECIALLY THE ENDING, BUT ITS 1:25 AND I HAVE TO WAKE UP AT 6 AND I JUST WANT TO UPDATE THE STORYYYY. I GOT #1 IN SCRUTINIZED SO YEAHHHHH. ILY GUYSSS