You are Beautiful (Slight Smut)

Y/N's POV:

When I woke up, I saw Tanner sitting sitting in a chair next to the bed I was in. I quickly sat up and stared at him.
"Hm? Oh it looks like you are finally awake!" Tanner said, excitingly. I looked at him in confusion. Why is he happy. He began to stand up and hover over me.
"You are beautiful." He said as he bent down and kissed my cheek. I felt my face get hot, but then it faded as soon as I remembered that he fucking kidnapped me.
"Don't fucking kiss me bitch." I said in a stern voice.
"Oh? But why not?" He said, standing back up.
"Because you literally kidnapped me." I said, staring at him.
"So?" He said, seeming genuinely confused.
"Stupid bitch." I said as I turned my head.
"I know you like me though." He said, getting on the bed with me.
"No the fuck I don't!" I yelled.
"Oh really?" Tanner said, getting closer to me to the point where our bodies were touching.
"Back up, smelly whore." I said to him as I attempted to push him, but it didn't work. He grabbed my chin and forced me to face him. He began coming closer to me till eventually, he was kissing me. He was super aggressive and I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to kiss back because I don't know him, but at the same time I kind of did. He suddenly stopped kissing me and squeezed my chin tighter.
"Why the hell aren't you kissing back?!" He shouted. I turned my head to the side. He sighed then got off of me and the bed.
"I'm going to make food. Come down when you are ready." I sat there in shock when he said that.
'Him being nice to me? No way...' I thought as he left the room. I was listening to his footsteps as he walked down the stairs. I quickly stood up and tried to look for a way out. I noticed just how small this room was when I saw it had no windows.
'What the hell?!' I yelled in my head. I grunted and began looking for my phone. I saw it no where.
"The food is done-"
I quickly whipped my head around to see him standing in the doorway.
"Oh so you are looking for something?" He said, drawing- out his words.
"No." I said with a little studder. I quickly brushed off my shirt, making myself seem more confident, and walked out the room. He stayed in the doorway for a little until he began following me. I walked down the polished wooden stairs slowly as I could hear Tanner also walking down them. I looked around, admiring Tanners house. It had not many decorations. Pretty basic if you ask me.
"Do you ever do anything in this house?" I asked as I looked around some more. Everything looked perfect and in place.
"Not really." He said shrugging his shoulders. When we reached the bottom of the stairs, he grabbed my hand, bringing me to the kitchen. Now the kitchen was extremely nice.
"I hope you like Spaghetti, because that's what we are having." He said as he opened some cabinets, grabbing out two bowls and setting them down. I got closer to him, a little nervous. He looked at me and smiled. I felt my face heat up.
'Why am I attracted to a literal kidnapper?!' I yelled at myself in my head. He handed me a bowl of Spaghetti.
"Do you want anything to drink?" He said in a soft voice.
"No thanks." I said, standing there not knowing what to do. He turned around with his bowl and put his arm around my waist, bringing me to the dinning table. He put his bowl down and pushed out a chair for me to sit in. I slowly sat down and he say in the seat right next to me. I just stared at the food for a while.
"C'mon eat." He said as he began eating. I picked up the fork and stabbed the Spaghetti a couple times before I spun the fork in the food, making sure I got some on it before slowly putting in my mouth. I chewed a couple times before realizing that he did nothing to it. It tasted really good. He looked at me.
"Like it?" He said, looking honestly happy.
"Yeah, it's alright." I said as I picked up some more.
"That's amazing. I'm glad you like my food because you will be here for a looooong time." He said with a smirk. I swallowed the food I had in my mouth and put the fork down.
"Uhm, can I have my phone?" I asked, nervous.
"You can't have your phone, but I'll get you a different one." He said, continuing to eat.

(10 minutes later)

We both finished and we're sitting on his couch. It was really awkward.
"What kind of movies do you like?" He asked as he put his hand on my thigh. I gulped.
"I like anything..." I said looking at his hand.
"Great!" He said as he got up, grabbing the remote.
"We are going to watch romance!" I exclaimed as he plopped back in his seat.
"Okay..." I whispered.
He turned on some random romance movie but I didn't pay attention to what he put on. He laid down, putting his hand on the arm rest of the couch. He patted his stomach, indicating for me to lay down on it, which also means he wants me to sit between his legs. I slowly laid down where he told me to. I was really nervous.
"C'mon Y/N, calm down, I'm not going to hurt you." He said as he put his hands in my hair, playing with it. I decided to calm down a little bit, but I wasn't going to let my guard down completely. I began to pay attention to the movie because it was better than remembering that I was laying on Tanner Grayton, the person who kidnapped me. It was a pretty interesting movie but then a sex scene came up. I suddenly felt something press against my back.
'Shit!' I screamed in my head. I just sat there in silence.
"I know you know it's there." Tanner said, sitting up, making me also sit up. He looked at me, his eyes pure with lust. I backed up onto the other side of the couch.
"Don't worry. As I said, I'm not going to do anything to you." Tanner said as he stood up and walked up stairs. You assumed he went to jerk off.

Tanners POV:

I quickly walked up the stairs, my boner starting to hurt.
"Dammit," I said as I sat on my bed. I remembered that I should probably lock the door and stood back up, locking the door. I plopped back down and pulled of my pants and boxers. I looked at the erection.
'Embarrassing' I thought as I reached down for it, starting to stroke it. The pleasure hit like crazy. I was letting out little moans and grunts. I'm not the most silent person when touching myself. I began stroking faster, but I still wasn't getting close.
"Hey Tanner?" I heard Y/N say with a knock on the door.
"Yeah?" I replied, still going up and down.
"I want to help you..."

1247 WORDSSS!!!
NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE SMUTTY ASS SHIT!!!$($((4_8(348924