You are on Birth Control Right? (Smut)

Im not very fond of kink names so I'll just name what happens in the smut part. Kitten calling. Master calling. Publicish sex? Bondage? (Trust me in later chapters I will provide you with pure bondage as I'm a very bondage loving person) and degrading kinkkk

Tanners POV:

I woke up with a calm Y/N in my arms.
"How cute..." I whispered, stroking her face gently. She slowly opened her eyes, looking into my eyes with those beautiful Y/E/C (your eye color) eyes. I stared at her and she stared back. I lowered my head and gave her a kiss on the cheek before standing up and walking to my closet. I grabbed a tight black tee and some black jeans and a belt. I walked out and saw Y/N spread across the silk sheets. I admired her beauty before she looked at me.
"We are going out to get you some things." I said, putting gel in my hair from the dresser with a mirror near my bed.
"Okayyy." She said in a whiny voice. She stood up and stood behind me. I finished my hair and walked back to my closet, grabbing a hoodie for her to wear. When I walked out I saw her looking at herself in the mirror, fixing her hair I'm pretty sure. I threw the hoodie at her.
"Put it on." I said as I put my shoes on.
"I stink though." She whined again.
"I don't know what to tell you. If you are fine with wearing cologne then that's what you are going to have to deal with." I said as I turned towards her.
"Yeah I'm fine with it." She replied with a shrug. I grabbed her hand and walked to my bathroom which I stored all of my cologne at. She picked out one and sprayed it all over her. I began walking down the stairs and she followed close behind me. I opened the door and took her hand, leading her to my car.
(At the mall)

Y/Ns POV:

"Get whatever you want and need." Tanner said.
"I'll be over there." He added, pointing to a group of at least 6 women. I rolled my eyes and Tanner handed me his credit card. He quickly told me the pin number and shooed me off. I began slowly walking around, looking at all the different stores. Nothing intrigued me. I walked into a couple stores, getting some things. I kept on looking towards Tanner and the girls. They were all up on him. Rubbing on his body, trying to show off their boobs and butts.
'Yeah he is hot, but don't gotta get all up on him...' I though in my head, but was interrupted by a deep soothing voice.
"Hey Y/N!" I quickly turned my head to see one of my really good friends.
"Oh wow! It's nice to see you!" I said to him as I gave him a hug. He hugged me back.
"What are you doing here by yourself? Aren't you usually with Luna?" He questioned, as he put his arm around me and began walking along with me.
"I'm just buying stuff... y'know?" I said with a nervous laugh.
"Yeah, seems like you." He said laughing.
"Where you going?" He continued.
"Not anywhere really. Just walking around." I replied.
"Hmmm... Want to get some food?" He asked, playing with my hair.
"Yeah sure!" I said with a smile. We began walking to a Y/F/F (your favorite food) place.

(After you guys ate)

"That was some good food!" My friend said as he cleaned his mouth.
"Yeah it was pretty good." I replied as you leant back in your seat.
"I'm so fullll," He whined. I laughed a bit.
"C'mon lets go." I said, grabbing his hand and bringing him with me. When I was dragging my friend out, I noticed Tanner leaning against the wall tapping his foot.
"Uh-"
"Well Y/N seems like you're having fun?" He said as he walked towards me and my friend.
"Who are you?" My friend said as he put his arms up as if to protect me.
"Non of your concern." Tanner replied as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him.
"What the hell Tanner?!" I yelled as his grip tightened. He just stayed silent until we got to the bathroom.
"I don't want you with that dude." He said as he shut and locked the door behind him.
"You were literally with multiple girls?!" I raised my voice as he got closer.
"You're right." He replied in a non interested voice as he put his cold hands on my waist. My breath hitched as he began moving his hands all over my sides, stomach, and back.
"What are you doing?" I said through a breathy tone.
"Nothing much." He said as he smashed his lips against mine. My eyes widened as he stuck his tongue in my mouth. My brain couldn't focus as he unclipped my bra, letting it fall onto the dirty floor. He broke the kiss to take off the hoodie he gave me. As he took it off, he stepped back and began admiring my body.

No-ones POV:

Tanners eyes pierced through Y/N's beautiful skin. You could tell how hard he was getting by the massive bulge in his pants. Tanner walked back over to Y/N and tied the hoodie strings around her wrists. Y/N just looked at him with pure bliss as he began taking off his shirt. As soon as the shirt was off, you could see everything. His perfectly toned and muscled body seemed like it was aching for her. He began taking off her pants aggressively, leaving her in only her underwear which he quickly also took off. He smirked as he looked at her soaking wet pussy.
"Wet for me already hm? Well I'll just have to do some thing about that. Won't I~?" Taking off his pants and boxers, his cock glistened with pre-cum. It was massive. Y/N stared at it in shock.
"Will I have to stretch you out? Or are you already prepared for your master you little slut?" Tanner slid his hand down Y/N's body to her vagina. He quickly put one finger in.
"Looks like you're already stretched out perfectly." He said as he pinned her against a wall, her chest facing him. He grabbed her thighs and made her wrap her legs around his waist. He positioned his dick right and sank Y/N's body onto it. She let out a long groan of pain as she finally reached the bottom of him dick.
"Ready?" Tanner asked as he grabbed Y/N's ass.
"Yeah." Y/N said, still kind of adjusting to his massive size. He began lifting her up by her ass and bringing her down, the wall helping them. He was extremely slow at first as a tease to Y/N.
"Go faster Tanner." She said, in full pleasure. He did exactly what she said and pressed her back against the wall fully and moved himself inside of her. Her moans began getting louder and louder the faster Tanner got. Tanner began letting out little groans as he looked at Y/N's beautiful glistening face.
"Shit you feel so good." He groaned as he felt his climax coming close. Her moans were echoing off the walls at this point indicating that she was also close.
"Fuck kitten I'm close." He groaned as he began going as fast as he could. She nodded her head as she tilted it back, letting out somehow louder moans. Tanner let out a loud and long groan as him and Y/N came. Y/N's eyes were squeezed shut as he released her legs from Tanners waist. She stumbled a bit before gaining control of her legs. She put her head on Tanner shoulders and hugged him. He looked at her confused but also hugged her back. They were both still catching their breath.
"You are on birth control right?" Tanner asked freezing as he awaited her answer.
"Yeah." She said through breaths. He let out a large sigh before letting her go. He walked away from her and grabbed all of there stuff. He got back in his close and helped Y/N change as she was kind of handicapped at the moment. They shared a passionate kiss before leaving the bathroom like nothing happened.

1430 WORDSSSS. I SUCK LITERAL ASS AT SMUT SOO YEAH ALSO IT IS 4:12 AM AND I HAVENT SLEPT AT ALL WHATSOEVER SO IM KINDA SLEEP DEPRIVED. SORRY IF IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE. I HOE U ENJOYED IT THOOO