To meet another Tirpitz

Tyrant flexes her left arm and squeezes her hand, testing whether the body part she lost not too long ago has been perfectly replicated. While she still possesses a mental cube, her body is already twisted and modified. She lifts her hand, inspecting it appears to be the exact copy and no longer has the black crystals piercing out of her skin. Somewhat content seeing even her pale complexion is no different from the rest of her body.

"Hmm....."

Tyrant lowers her sleeves and carefully inserts her hand back into a glove. Just sitting across her, someone who exactly resembles New Jersey, even copying the whole attire, cheerfully hums while Tyrant grabs her tattered cape just hanging on a chair. Before even grabbing it, her hand pauses midway when seeing the slashed symbol of Iron Blood in it.

"What are you up to this time? You decided to join in the fun all of a sudden" Tyrant frowns at the other person with her
"Hmm?" The one with New Jersey's appearance tilts her head, innocently acting puzzled
"That's the face of a New Jersey from another timeline, Welt"
"Ah, this. I also have another version of you, but she doesn't particularly care about this timeline. Now that I think about it, that depressed Bismarck - no, she's not your priority right now" Welt lightly waves both hands
"Of course the other one wouldn't. She's dead like the other six you absorbed"
"Then just like your Victorious-"

The second Welt utters the name without the slightest sensitivity, Tyrant pushes her left foot forward. Despite being a battleship, the META unwillingly installed in her gives her a tremendous boost in parameters which includes her speed even without the rigging. Tyrant pounces right towards the disguised entity with seething killing intent in her eyes and smashes her face right through the concrete.

"Don't you dare....use her to mock me, monster!"

Tyrant doesn't hold back her physical strength and bashes Welt's head to the concrete that it appeared as an explosion when she destroys the concrete and creates a shallow crater. She tightly squeezes the unknown being, who's forced back into her default form, urged to crush her skull even if it wouldn't permanently kill someone like her.

"You're unstable and not just because of what happened recently. That tragedy of yours is driving you into a suicidal rage...."

Welt tightly grabs Tirpitz's arm and effortlessly removes her hand from her face, but the extreme difference in their strength isn't a surprise for Tyrant. The unknown being's humanoid form appears fragile and powerless, but that powerless-looking girl pushes her body up from the crater. She even flips and tosses Tyrant behind her as if she weighs nothing compared to her.

"......"

Tyrant shakes her head and casually removes herself from the cold and partially destroyed concrete. She isn't the least upset or shocked from being overpowered by someone who isn't even a shipgirl.

"Bismarck is being stubborn and insists on her duty as a leader while Tirpitz is already doubting Iron Blood yet still resists becoming you" Welt dusts off her clothes
"You're curious about Bismarck. Otherwise you wouldn't-"
"Don't worry, I won't participate much. I still have to look after Blanche since she's still a needy teenager"
"The annoying brat? Hmph, you've gotten softer....."
"I suggest not to further insult that child in front of me" Welt's expression alone threatens her

When Welt removes her disguised form, she assume her original appearance. To be specific, her appearance she mostly prefers and establishes as her main one because her true form is both enormous and monstrous. Her default humanoid is that of a young woman with flowing snow white hair with a black ,, a fit physique,

"I will be busy in Iron Blood for a while. Blanche will be supporting you and your little friend" Welt turns away
"Don't interfere with my fight ever again" Tyrant directly points at her
"Are you really in the position to say that? You and Ember are both in a terrible mood half of the time. The only difference was that I snapped her sword in half, and I haven't snapped your neck....yet"
"Hmph, you've gotten fond of that miniature copy"
"The same way you used to be fond of your Victorious"
".......!"
"Don't you look at me with those scary eyes.....because deep down you're still that Tirpitz brooding in solitude and laments the cruelty of war"