Codename: Tyrant

It's time to play my part, huh...

By the wharf, Tirpitz gazed beyond the horizon, bored that she was not allowed to sortie yet even when she was recognized as a part of the fleet for the time being.

"To add me as one of them and doesn't even let me do anything. It's like when I first opened my eyes..."

Tirpitz has vague recollection of her past but when she first came to be, she saw Bismarck, standing there as if patiently waiting for her to wake up. She was adjusting her senses to the surroundings so she couldn't hear the first words Bismarck spoke to her.

"Why are you here sulking in the middle of the day?"

Bismarck disturbed her peace walking by with her hand on her hip. Tirpitz ignored her and resumed to the peace and quiet before Bismarck interrupted her.

"I know you're already bored. You weren't allowed to go out there since you're not clear to sortie yet" Bismarck accurately guessed

"I'm already used to waiting for long periods of time. It was my whole life...until everything changed"

Tirpitz closed her eyes for a moment, bitter at the memories of herself being all alone in a landscape of snow and ice. There was no one there but herself. She thought that was going to be her whole life until fate gave her a second chance.

"Even if you're another Tirpitz, you're not different from mine. The familiar loneliness, the coldness, and that empty expression"

"..."

"Anyway, you're like that socially awkward person"

"What....?" Tirpitz blinked in confusion

"I mean you're not used to talking to other people. I think it's a trait two versions of Tirpitz share"

"I feel like I'm being generalized or something......"

For a moment, Tirpitz thought the current world had a different culture which explained Bismarck's awkwardness when she tried to describe Tirpitz. From Bismarck's confused expression, it would seem Bismarck just had difficult to explain Tirpitz's lack of social skills into proper words.

"This world is weirder than I thought....."

"Well, you and I are weird" Bismarck chuckled

While the two got to know each other, Warspite still quietly observed the alternate Tirpitz while Ark Royal intently stared at her.

"She's not the only unexpected visitor but it seems she's unaware of it" Warspite crossed her arms

"How long are you going to be watching like a stalker?"

"She is an outsider, specifically from another world. It's obvious why I find it difficult to trust her"

"Where have I heard that before?"

Ark Royal felt like someone from the Royal navy said almost the same thing somewhere in the past. Ironically, Ark Royal would prefer if Warspite would stopped the observation and just go straight talk to Tirpitz. Then again, Warspite was someone who preferred to observe first.

"Just call Vanguard and have her do the stalking job" Ark Royal joked

"I would if I could. My elder sister called her back to the capital along with Howe, Glorious, and Rodney"

"Queen Elizabeth sure is busy recently, huh. I heard it's because of the presence of a violent stranger" Ark Royal furrowed her eyebrows when she mentioned about a stranger

"Hopefully it isn't related to our stranger over here"

The two Royal navy shipgirls returned their attention to Tirpitz who continued to listen to whatever Bismarck had just said, unaware of the two's presence in a distance.