Character descriptions and ships:

Shasha:

A sweet, caring girl, loves her friends and family more than anything.

Dating Levi.

She wasnt a demon slayer at first but became one due to certain circumstances.

Usually hesitates to kill due to her caring nature.

Eren:

The strongest hashira, known for his amazing spirit and never giving up no matter what.

He works harder than anyone and has trained so much to the point of being able to not only master his water breathing but create a 12th form.

He is the only one to have faced mudae before and survived, despite getting a nasty scar on his right eye due to it.

He despises those who hurt inoccent and always tries to save and help everyone.

Dating Mika.

Levi:

The flame hashira, does anything to stop whats in his path, hates mudae and wants to take them down

Friends with eren for some time and always train together to grow strong

Dates shasha/kaitlyn the demon slayer

One of the strongest hashiras and has mastered 11 forms over time.

Becca:

The love hashira, known for being a cheerfull one, always trying to cheer up her peers and cares deeply for them

Is very skilled despite not being physicly strong.

Usually teases other humans.

Hitch:

The insect hashira, known for being pretty crazy and likes to toy with eren alot

Very skilled with poison and healing

Not afraid to kill

Dating Yogurt.

Mika:

A caring and strong girl, loving animals and those close to her she likes to team with her boyfriend Eren the water hashira

Trained under eren and became one of the top hashiras.

Yoghurt:

Being clueless but caring. she was pretty strong when coming to fights she would take anyone down thats in her way.

being a hashira for some time now a close friend of erens.

Dating hitch.

Fishy:

A but clueless but overall a nice person. She is a bit shy but likes to hang out with her friends.

Being a hashira she is strong despite being the weakest one of them, but she is still very strong regardless!

She is the flower hashira and the older sister of hitch!

Fishy:

A but clueless but overall a nice person. She is a bit shy but likes to hang out with her friends.

Being a hashira she is strong despite being the weakest one of them, but she is still very strong regardless!

She is the flower hashira and the older sister of hitch!

Diamond:

A caring yet cocky girl, she is shasha's sister and loves her more than anything in this world.

She became a demon after getting attacked but while being one, she refuses to kill humans.

Mig:

A student of Hitch and Fishy, learned the flower breathing from fishy.

She is quiet, but caring.

She is quite skilled and has a promising future ahead of her if she keeps training like she does.

Mia:

Having the wind breaking technique made her a strong slayer

can be loud and get angry easy but is sweet sometimes

She is skilled with her technique but is still learning new forms and trains everyday.

She had a brother, who was a hashira, but died recently to a sudden decease.

Egg:

Being a crazy slayer and alone for some time, the beast breathing technique made them strong and they want to take down every demon in sight

she is strong, loud and skilled and she has a good future ahead of her.

Sapphire:

She was born quite the scaredy cat, usually fragile, she was struck by lighting a couple years ago during training, wich changed her hair color to yellow.

She use thunder breathing and despite being scared to fight, once she falls asleep or passes out she is very strong!

Tangie:

Born into a family of thunder breathing users, child of the same person who trained sapphire.

Tangie usually tends to go all out while fighting and is quite skilled.

They also like the outdoors a lot and apreciate nature.

Lady Krista:

She is a demon doctor, who hates mudae and likes human.

She doesnt kill humans unlike other demons but instead choses to try and find a way to make them human again.

She is very inteligent and close to her assistant Rey.

Rey:

assistant to lady krista and is also a doctor

she wants to help as many demons as possible and is smart in what she does

never leaves lady kristas side.

Bomb:

Grew up a sun breathing user, lost his parents at a young age.

Is known for being loud and agressive.

He acts though on the outside but inside he doubts himself and thinks he is weaker than what he is.

Ships:

Ship: Eremika: (eren and mika)

They have been dating for 2 years now and Mika always gets concerned when eren goes out to fight since she knows he wont back down no matter what!

Eren also gets concerned over mika when she goes on missions, despite not always showing it.

Besides their mutual feelings, eren was also the one who trained mika for a while, mostly in martial arts and self defense since mika uses a different breathing style than eren.

They both care deeply for each other and share a hashira mansion where they rest up when not on duty!

Ship: Leviasha (levi and shasha)

They have been dating for around 6 months now and shasha always worried for levi when he goes out on missions. Shasha became a demon slayer after levi offered to train her and make her become a great slayer like himself. They work side by side sometimes and they have a fun and perfect relationship. They are both happy together and already share mansion together where they spend their time training and resting for future battles.

Ship: Yogitch (Yogurt and Hitch)

Despite being clueless, Yogurt does appear to love Hitch as she is crazy but compliments yogurts personality quite well.

They are opposites that make a perfect paring.

Hitch goes crazy when someone tries to hurt Yogurt and she does Levi:hing to protect her.

Ship: Kristey (lady krista and rey)

Rey is quite over the top when it comes to krista and often exagerates when defending her.

Krista is usually very quiet but deep down she loves rey despite not always showing it.