The confounded hill

While the 4 hashiras head to sekoto hill, the other 3: Mika, Eren and Levi discuss the details for their next assignment, training the rookies. For the next week, these 3 will be training the rookies, in order to help them unlock more of their potential.

They start off by calling all the rookies into the hashira grounds, where they will be trained together.

Shasha, Mia, Tangie, Mig, Sapphire, Eggwin and Bomb will all undergo a week of even more intense training of what they are used to.

Soon after, the rookies all arrive at the hashira grounds, where they are greeted by Lil Jaeger.

She tells them: "Apologies for coming up with this in such short notice, but it is for your own good. I have selected 3 of the best to help you out in unlocking more of your potential, and to prepare for the future."

The rookies all bow, and agree to the mission.

Most of them haven't even met Eren or Levi so this will be a good opportunity to get to know them a bit.

Shortly after, Lil Jaeger leaves, leaving the rookies with the 3 hashiras.

Eren shouts: "All right! First things first. I want all of you to put your weapons away and fight me. All at once. And don't hold back, treat me like I'm a demon!"

The rookies are all confused and stare at each other wondering if he was serious.

Levi then shouts: "You heard the man, get moving!"

Levi and Mika step out as Eren gets ready to fight all 7 rookies at once.

Bomb says: "He must be crazy if he thinks he can handle all of us at once! I'M GONNA BRING HIM DOWN!"

Eggwin says: "NO! I'LL BE THE ONE TO DEFEAT HIM!"

Shasha and the others wonder what Eren is planning, but they know he is very strong and will probably handle them despite being outnumbered.

Bomb and Egg rush at Eren, thinking it will be easy, but as soon as they do, Eren shows up behind Egg, knocking her back into a wall. Eren proceeds to bring Bomb to the ground.

The other rookies decide to strike Eren as he is distracted with Bomb, only to fail.

Eren, using his Water breathing, 10th form, Constant Flux, manages to move so fast that he attacks all of them in the blink of an eye, knocking them all down.

What the hell do you think you are doing? Try harder! Use your breathing styles, even if you don't have a sword! You're not always gonna have a weapon in battle, you need to learn how to fight without one!- says Eren to the rookies, as he stands beside them, all on the ground.

The rookies, shocked by his speed and power, manage to get up again.

Eren tells them: "Good! Now show me what you can really do! And this time, try to focus your breathing while fighting. You should always be in a state of total concentration, even when you think you are safe."

The rookies decide to work together, concentrating and using proper breathing techniques, and go charging at Eren again, all at once.

Tangie and Sapphire, being the thunder breathing users, manage to attack Eren at really high speeds, while the others try to attack him, to bring him down.

Eren starts noticing the changes in the fight, as he begins to struggle a bit to overcome them.

He manages to outclass them and turn the tide back to him, by using his 12th and strongest form, Flow of nature, which allows him to move faster and hit harder, like he is one with the element of water itself.