Clash of proud warriors

Back at the butterfly estate, Shasha and her friends will undergo recovery and training.

Some days have passed, since the beginning of this recovery stage, and Hitch asks to speak to Shasha.

Once Shasha arrives at Hitch's office, she is questioned immediately by Hitch.

"Tell me something, Shasha. Are you able to use your total concentration at any time?"- asks Hitch.

"No Miss, I can't, at least not yet.".says Shasha.

"Well then, we are gonna have to improve that. Tell your friends that tomorrow, we will begin training. And get ready to work hard!"-says Hitch while smiling.

Shasha nods and heads back to her room to debrief her peers.

For the next 2 months, the 3 of them would undergo intense training, mainly focused on working on their breathing.

While in training, they met a young girl, named Mig. She is pretty quiet and is Fishy's student, she has a lot of potential and is quite strong too.

During these 2 months, their bonds become stronger and Shasha manages to unlock some more potential for her flame breathing.

Shasha and her friends are ordered to go to the cursed town of Kamurocho for their next assignment where lower 1, Floch will be.

Levi will also meet them there to assist them.

Shasha and her friends head over to Kamurocho. They talk about alleged rumors of the town.

A few hours later they arrive, and they can already feel the eerie air of the dark city.

They soon hear people screaming and running in fear.

Shasha tries to ask one of them what's wrong and he says "HE IS COMING, RUN!"

The girls realize that some demon must be coming and they have to get ready to fight.

Egg being impatient, goes charging at whatever is there, and shasha knowing there's no point in talking her down, chases her and sapphire follows behind them.

There appears to be a tall demon, with a creepy looking face and smirking as he kills some innocent people. The girls try to rush him but he stops them by saying if they attack him the people in the building behind him will get hit too and die.

Shasha sees that this is true, and tries to calm down Egg while they formulate a plan to get him away from the people.They take another look at the demon and his eyes read the name of Lower moon 1, they realize he is giving off a powerful aura and taking him down won't be easy.

Shasha , obviously concerned for the civilians, tries to calm down, plus she knows this will be a good opportunity to grow stronger. Not just for her, but for Egg and Sapphire too.

They come up with the plan of Egg trying to taunt Floch, so that he chases her and gets away from the civilians, in the meanwhile Sapphire would rescue them and Shasha would her fight off the demon, which sapphire would show up later to help.

They do the plan, it works and the demon chases Egg into an abandoned lot.

Shasha and Egg start fighting the demon, named Floch.

He appears to be quite strong since he received some of Mudae's blood.

They struggle to damage him but manage to overpower him eventually.

Soon, sapphire joins and they beat him.

But it's not over. All of a sudden, he transforms and becomes huge and very powerful.