Gathering of the mightiest

Shasha is close to being cut up when suddenly...someone jumps in to save her and slices the threads.

Shasha looks up to see this tall, brown haired man with a ponytail as he tells her " You did a good job holding up till I got here, now relax and let me handle the rest rookie!"

Weasel is furious as another demon slayer has shown up and shouts "YOU DAMN HUMANS ARE ALWAYS IN THE WAY! GO TO HELL!" and unleashes a powerful attack in the slayer's direction.

The slayer looks unfazed and says "Full concentration, Water breathing, 11th form, dead calm."

The threads are cut up instantly and both Weasel and Shasha are shocked.

Shasha thinks to herself "Water breathing? Is this...?"

Weasel even more furious shouts "Im gonna kill you damn slayers! Who cares about your 11th form? I'm gonna show yo-" but before he could finish, the slayer had cut off his head and killed him.

The slayer returns to shasha and asks if she is ok.

She replies with a yes and asks "A-Are you...Eren?"

He smiles and says "Yes, i am Eren the Water hashira, sorry i took so long to come help, i got caught up in something"

Shasha is surprised and thinks "This is the guy Levi told me about? H-He looks way less scary than i thought"

Eren asks why does shasha know who he is and she explains who she is.

Eren is surprised "So you're the one Levi told me about, the one carrying the demon, uh?"

Shasha explains her situation but before she can finish Eren tells her to get down.

In a flash, Eren pulls out his sword and swings in Shasha's direction, saving her from another slash.

"My my, What do we have here? Oh? Is that Eren? How unfortunate! I was hoping to find someone interesting!" Said a woman in a cute voice.

"What the hell are you doing here, Hitch?"- asks Eren.

Hitch says she has received orders to rescue the rookies and apparently so did eren.

Hitch doesn't know about Diamond so when she sees her, Hitch tries to attack her but Eren saves her.

Eren asks Shasha "Can you move? If so, then grab your sister and run! I will hold off the annoying pest."

"You know it's not nice to call people by such names, right Waterboy?'' says Hitch, trying to annoy Eren.

Shasha is both shocked and confused at the situation, as she stands up and grabs Diamond by the hand, and starts running.

Hitch tries to go after Shasha, but Eren grabs her, stopping her from pursuing her.

"Ouch! No need to get so intimate, waterboy, I'm not Mika!" - says Hitch.

Eren, getting flustered, tells her Shut you mouth you dumb bug. I-It's not like that!

As Shasha is running from Hitch, she is pursued by another slayer, a small girl, around Sapphire's age, who looks quiet and innocent. This girl pursues Shasha, and manages to catch her, kicking her to the ground.

Suddenly, a crow yells for the slayers to rescue Shasha and her sister.

The girl then proceeds to knock Shasha out and tells some rookies to bring her and her sister to the place where they will be held.

Hitch and Eren are arguing, when they hear the crow calling them, and they decide to stop and head back.

On their way back, Hitch asks Eren why he trusts Shasha.