All out war

3 days have passed, it is time for the final battles.

(All 3 fights will occur at the same time.)

The hashiras decide that everyone should meet up in the hashira hq, to plan out who faces who.

All the slayers head out to the hq.

Hitch, Yogurt, bomb, mia, egg and shappire are heading to hq, in the Zamui forest, when they get ambushed by upper 2, Meex.

The slayers, seeing that they can meet up the others, decide to send out their crows to warn the rest that they are already fighting,

The 6 of them prepare to fight Meex.

Meanwhile, while heading to the HQ, Becca gets ambushed by Danku, who decides to ambush her while she is alone.

She quickly sends out her crow to call for help.

Becca starts defending herself against Danku, knowing she won't stand a chance alone so she has to hold out.

The slayers in Zamui begin fighting Meex, the female demon known for having insane speed and being very powerful.

The hashiras in the hq receive the news and decide to head out to help, but since they know Mudae is also coming shortly, they tell Levi and Eren to stay there and fight mudae by themselves while the others take out the upper moons.

The 2 guys don't like the idea of abandoning their allies, but know they have to fight mudae or else they will all die.

The remaining slayers head out to help Becca, since she is alone. Levi and Eren stand alone in the hq, waiting for mudae.

"Go help the others at Becca's." - said Eren.

Levi, confused at what Eren had just said, answered: "What are you talking about? You cant possibly think of facing mudae alone, its suicide!"

Eren says: "Maybe, but if you help them out, you guys will have a much higher chance of winning, not to mention it will be faster!"

The 2 of them stare at each other for a couple seconds, till Levi says: "...No! You go, you are stronger, you can help them clear them up faster."

Eren: "Exactly, I'm stronger, that's why I should hold mudae off. Levi, please, I know this is hard, but I promise you, I won't die until you guys come back. Just....make sure to hurry okay, and try to reduce the casualties."

Levi, a bit conflicted, decides to accept the hard choice and tells Eren: "Ok...i promise i won't take too long, just...make sure to not die.brother!"

Eren smiles and says: "Goodluck brother, see you on the other side!"

Levi takes off towards Becca's in a hurry, making sure to do his best despite his injuries.

Not long after Levi leaves, Miss Jaeger walks up to Eren, asking him: Are you sure about this Eren? You know they won't make it in time and that some of them will die, are you sure you want to hold off Mudae alone?

Eren: "...Yes. Despite the odds, I can't back down. Not now! Even if I know I will die, I have to try! That's what he would have wanted!"

Lil Jaeger smiles, telling Eren: "He would be proud of you. I will be praying for you on the sidelines. For all of you! Goodluck Eren!"

As Eren gets ready to fight Mudae alone, Lil Jaeger leaves the grounds, heading to a safe location.

Meanwhile, in Kamui, the slayers are struggling with Meex.

She manages to corner them and control the battle despite being outnumbered.

She releases a big shockwave type attack that stuns most of the slayers, allowing her to go for a powerful blow to Yogurt, putting a hole through her chest.

Hitch, at the sight of her loved one getting badly injured, snaps and manages to break free of the attack, going after Meex alone. While Mia, Egg, Sapphire and Bomb are still trapped.